Sales CountUp

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
March 10, 2020

Very helpful customer service team. Responsive & helped me get the widget up and running in no time. Custom changed were made & really happy about the result. Go team!

CHAPTER PLANET.
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 9, 2020

Great customer service with an error that we were experiencing on Safari... Now it's working great and looking beautiful on all of our platforms!

Evio Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 7, 2020

The counter icon centering doesn't work. Also no custom positioning. It warps my image that I want to set as counter Icon and that looks really bad.

truetones
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Elastic Soft replied March 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback first of all. It would be great to understand what do you mean by the icon centering? It is centered by X axis. But vertically the widget has 3 sections, an icon is the 1st one from the top.
Please note, the default builder has some natural limitations, because it is done for general purpose, but the app itself is very flexible, so we can implement almost everything. Just let us know how you want the widget to look like.
We reached out to you by email immediately after the review was left, but haven't got any reply so far unfortunately. Looking forward to your reply.

February 21, 2020

This app has been amazing for our non-profit organization to showcase the number of people assisted, funds raised, and events held. I wasn't able to get this app to appear on the Homepage like wanted so reached out to Customer Service for assistance and they made the necessary changes to place the app on the Homepage. I highly recommend this app - it's functional, simple, and the Customer Support is phenomenal!

With Angel Wings
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 12, 2020

Amazing app, nice UI and easy to use. When I contacted the support staff regarding an issue I had they helped me immediately. Highly recommend this app!

Sway Cups
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 1, 2020

Great customer service! Had some problems but all of them were solved with the help of the support! Also the App does what it says so can´t complain about anything

Katzenfroh
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 5, 2019

So far I really like what this app can do for us. We wanted something simple for a fairly specific count and I quickly learned that this app is very tweak-able! And very intuitive. Only took me about 10 minutes to set this up. I did wish for there was a way to place the counter in a specific spot on our website (not on our product pages) and when I asked the developer if I could do that, they very quickly got back with me telling me they would be glad to make that change for me. Great service! Thank you!

A Little Pillow Company
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 25, 2019

awesome app that is simple and easy to set up. The developer was extremely helpful in answering questions and providing further assistance. Very happy we found this app for our store!

Strawai'i
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 19, 2019

Very happy with the service provided. Sales Countup did not have would I needed initially but when contacting the developer, they replied straight away with a solution and helped through each step of the way. Highly recommend. Amazing work and my website looks incredible now !!!

@BambuuBrush
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 8, 2019

Great app and great support to get it up and running for us. It is really helpful for our nonprofit and displaying our donation numbers.

LuzonBooks