Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

VII Apparel Co.

This little widget is super handy! Shows up on product pages right under the "Add to cart" button. Pretty simple, but does the job well.

Bet On Me

these guys were great to work with. the app is very easy to manage and edit, and has features no other apps have. i recommend it highly and the team is very great.

Collective Society US

The counter is beautiful and perfectly functional for my needs.
If you wish to demonstrate your company's sales or influence, I strongly advise you to do so.

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

The app fits perfectly with what our goals are and is easy to navigate. The service is promptly answered within 24 hours as well.

Flashbuy.no

This is a Great app.. Exactly what I needed.. Fast support service if you have any problems or need help.

Velamo

I like the app a lot. It fits to our needs perfectly and the customer service is very helpful. Thank you!

My ilo

I love the app, I think it is a great addition to any website. They are very helpful and accomodating to any queries too.

Bottle et Vitae

The counter looks amazing and works perfecly for my needs.
I would totally recommend if you want to show your sales or impact of your company.

Schools Love Local

I have a fundraiser company and wanted a counter to show how well (or not well) a specific fundraiser was doing. I had to get the paid account since I need to be able to set specific dates. I'm glad I did. Customer service has been great. They helped me to show the counter exactly where I wanted.

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7