Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ecotania

Location Austria

This app is awesome, it contains everything you would wish for a sales-counter. Extremely satisfied with the support. They replied to an urgent matter within minutes, despite being late at night. Fully recommend!

Samuel B.

Sales CountUp is easy to use, works just like it should and the support is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend.

teakruthi

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Love the flexibility of the app and SUPER Responsive service team. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airpaq UG

Location Germany

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

The Arabic Lounge

This app is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm selling products and the app helped me add an animated counter to show how many units were sold and how much of the sales were going to a charity. The app allowed me to customize my own counter widget, add my own icon and change the colour of the counter to match my branding. The support team is very responsive and responded within 24 hours. Thank you!

Zorali

Location Australia

THE APP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Been searching for an app like this to help share our impact for a long time. Amazing support team too.

Magnify Gaming

I've recently got this widget configured on my store and it work's perfectly for how I need it. I'm currently using the free version, but when my requirements change I would certainly upgrade to paid. I emailed for support and within a day heard back, and Ihnat solved my issue instantly. Perfect solution to my need for a count up widget, I have static values for charity donations raised as well as automatic count up for tree's planted in the same widget!

Oak and Earth Creations

Sales Countup works great. Excellent support coupled with an easy to use interface - can't ask for more.

C0L0RAD0 L0TTERY P00L

The app is simple to use, and customer support is very responsive. It enabled me to easily let my customers know how much enthusiasm there is for my product

ANKOMN

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 year

5 start customer service, has a little issue in the first set up the technical team response in a few hours, and fix the problem right away. That really makes things easy and looks well on my website