Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Airpaq UG

The app did exactly what we wanted and the customer support is very responsive and helpful. We could even use own icons with own sizes and arrangement. We highly recommend it!

The Arabic Lounge

This app is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm selling products and the app helped me add an animated counter to show how many units were sold and how much of the sales were going to a charity. The app allowed me to customize my own counter widget, add my own icon and change the colour of the counter to match my branding. The support team is very responsive and responded within 24 hours. Thank you!

Zorali

THE APP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Been searching for an app like this to help share our impact for a long time. Amazing support team too.

Magnify Gaming

I've recently got this widget configured on my store and it work's perfectly for how I need it. I'm currently using the free version, but when my requirements change I would certainly upgrade to paid. I emailed for support and within a day heard back, and Ihnat solved my issue instantly. Perfect solution to my need for a count up widget, I have static values for charity donations raised as well as automatic count up for tree's planted in the same widget!

Oak and Earth Creations

Sales Countup works great. Excellent support coupled with an easy to use interface - can't ask for more.

C0L0RAD0 L0TTERY P00L

The app is simple to use, and customer support is very responsive. It enabled me to easily let my customers know how much enthusiasm there is for my product

ANKOMN

5 start customer service, has a little issue in the first set up the technical team response in a few hours, and fix the problem right away. That really makes things easy and looks well on my website

Astrodiak

Best way to social proof, incresse my sells very fast, should be more expensive and workers help you install the widget anywhere you want :) Nice staff, i recommand!

Naturally Canada Emporium

This is a great app, it allowed me to customize the exact counter I needed, with my own wording and photo! When I contacted customer service for some assistance, they were incredibly kind, and they replied so quickly, my issue was resolved right away! They really are great people, and they've developed an awesome app

Blue Mission

Very good app. It did exactly what I wanted, it was easy to use, it has lots of customization options and support was very responsive for my questions. I highly recommend it.