Sales CountUp

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
August 24, 2019

excellent app that meets our needs in displaying a variety of impactful information for potential customers.

MOD TABLES
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
August 21, 2019

Great app, easy to setup and use. Allows us to display how many products were sent to the customers.

The Versed Chef
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 21, 2019

This app was exactly the one we've been looking for. Met our needs perfectly. The support was incredibly great.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP
Japan
Time spent using app: Less than a minute
August 20, 2019

Super App. I use it to count my items sold. For each item sold we are going to donate one euro to a charity. With countup we can show our customers how much we have donated already! Great tool for this use case and great customer support!

honu bottles
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 15, 2019

Sales Countup integrated perfectly into our store. We now have a live count on a portion of our proceeds we give to charity. I would recommend this app for anyone's store who wants their audience to be able to see certain results live. It is great for bringing awareness and excitement around our brand!

Island Time Surf Shop LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 10, 2019

This Elastic Soft app is the perfect add on to my store. Installs easy and doesn't slow my pages down. Support is fantastic. Had a question and they immediately responded. Very user friendly. A must have for any online store.

Deelytes Collections
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 7, 2019

Immediate support from the developer. This app meets our requirements. Very easy to use and no coding needed to use this application.

BuDhaGirl