Sales Countup

Sales Countup

by Elastic Soft

Showcase your sales, charity, donations and earn social proof

Sway Cups

Amazing app, nice UI and easy to use. When I contacted the support staff regarding an issue I had they helped me immediately. Highly recommend this app!

Katzenfroh

Great customer service! Had some problems but all of them were solved with the help of the support! Also the App does what it says so can´t complain about anything

A Little Pillow Company

So far I really like what this app can do for us. We wanted something simple for a fairly specific count and I quickly learned that this app is very tweak-able! And very intuitive. Only took me about 10 minutes to set this up. I did wish for there was a way to place the counter in a specific spot on our website (not on our product pages) and when I asked the developer if I could do that, they very quickly got back with me telling me they would be glad to make that change for me. Great service! Thank you!

Strawai'i

awesome app that is simple and easy to set up. The developer was extremely helpful in answering questions and providing further assistance. Very happy we found this app for our store!

@BambuuBrush

Very happy with the service provided. Sales Countup did not have would I needed initially but when contacting the developer, they replied straight away with a solution and helped through each step of the way. Highly recommend. Amazing work and my website looks incredible now !!!

LuzonBooks

Great app and great support to get it up and running for us. It is really helpful for our nonprofit and displaying our donation numbers.

LUB Love U Bio

Incredible support for this app and amazing app! I like it! It´s easy to follow the steps and really usefull!

Almox Militar

Sales CountUp is a very good app, help me a lot to increase the sales. Easy to setup and use. Recommended!

The Versed Chef Canada

Very good app. We use it on 2 our stores to build custom countup widgets. Recommended.

MOD TABLES

excellent app that meets our needs in displaying a variety of impactful information for potential customers.

Previous 1