Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Naturally Canada Emporium

This is a great app, it allowed me to customize the exact counter I needed, with my own wording and photo! When I contacted customer service for some assistance, they were incredibly kind, and they replied so quickly, my issue was resolved right away! They really are great people, and they've developed an awesome app

Blue Mission

Very good app. It did exactly what I wanted, it was easy to use, it has lots of customization options and support was very responsive for my questions. I highly recommend it.

BergaMet North America

this is exactly what I was looking for! Just like the feature inside of WP, perfect and can be completely custom with your own titles and numbers.

Eye Know Right

This app helps me a lot in showing full transparency to my audience regarding our real time donation count. Customer service is superb for customizations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Fat Finger Rings

It's nice :) Good support. Was able to set up the charity counter how I wanted with their support.

Bare Necessities

We are using this app to show our impact numbers on our home page and our product pages. The widget works very smoothly and can be configured easily based on the custom requirements.

Really loved how quick their customer support has been in getting all our queries resolved and helping us setting up the widgets in such a short turnaround time.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

What a great app. It's a fantastic feature which brings a product page alive. Support was extremely helpful to help me customize.

Socially Distant

Their customer service was very quick and responsive to any issues I had with integrating the app into my website.

Parks Project

Quick and friendly service. Helped consumers visualize their own giveback process! Definitely going to utilize in future website builds and marketing campaigns!

Lauren Dwyer Official

This app is incredible not just for counting sales! We use it to show how many trees we have planted.
Ihnat was really helpful when I had an issue with it. I was recommended this app and I'll recommend it to others too

Previous 1 3 4 5