Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Encourage customers to achieve goals for discounts!

Free plan available

CaesarXpresso

Time spent using app 14 minutes

a simple counter for free shipping and it added about 15 digits to the amount required for free shipping .... $3.000099898989898 ??? that doesnt even make sense

March 13, 2019

Hello, we apologize for the issue, we have fixed this issue a few minutes after you write this review. Sorry again for that and we hope you can test the app again. Have a nice day!

Amazing Oils

Location Australia

I messaged support about the use of premium features, they didn't respond. I sent an email to their support and used the in-app chat bubble twice without any response. I waited a week for a response before I decided to upgrade to premium for the features despite not hearing from them. Turns out that the premium features didn't even work. Still no response and now I have to go through Shopify to get a refund. Don't download this app.

March 13, 2019

Hello, since you had this problem we had entirely changed how the "Free Gift" feature works. Was really bad before, I agree with you, but now it is solid and using a specific discount code to avoid tricky the system. I invite you to try the app again, with all the improvements I assure you is 200% better =D.