S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Wear My Bible

This is a wonderful app with an amazing crew supporting it. I had the pleasure of working with Scott recently. He was amazing at going the distance and doing everything to get all the issues worked out. He provided great insight into what was going on and took the wheel and fixed things when the wheels were not spinning in the correct way.

Thanks again team for all your amazing work. Definitely worth the switch over to S&O for Feed Management.

July 28, 2020

Scott loved the shout out, thanks for being a loyal customer!

Everything Truck Parts

We have used S&O for our EverythingTruckParts.com and Spill911.com websites since June 2018. We have used both the managed and self-managed plans. Herman, our account manager, has been excellent to work with. He provides solid insight and suggestions into our campaigns and has helped to greatly improve our ROI and market exposure. I highly recommend them!

July 28, 2020

Always appreciate the kind feedback!

Reel Power Handles

this app has the rare combination of powerful, sophisticated software
and great support. Arthur & Giovanni have quickly bailed me out of several
situations which were far beyond my pay grade. their great support was
much more than the fix, it was also a well presented education.
thanks again guy!!

January 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Reel Power Handles, Gio and Arthur shared this at our company meeting - really great to hear about your awesome experience with us!

One Stop Equine Shop

We have been using the S & O managed plan for over a year now and could not be happier with them. Keith, our account manager, has been extremely helpful whenever we have questions or concerns, sends us detailed account updates and sets up phone check-ins regularly. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hey!

Thank you so very much for your kind words and recommendation! We know Keith certainly appreciated the shout-out.

Rebel Bod

Only been a couple of hours trying out this app. The thing that stands out the most is the support, which is fantastic. Scott is extremely responsive online, and have addressed every question and concern completely. Can't say enough about this - tremendous amount of help from Scott. So far everything looks positive.

Hey Rebel Bod,

Thank you so much for your kind words and such a glowing review of our support.

We always strive to put our customers first - we know Scott certainly appreciates the shout out!

All our best!

ChillingWine

Without this I don't think that I would have time for everything that I need to do to run my store, it is brilliant

Hey ChillingWine,

We love to hear about great experiences like this. Thank you again!

Bayfield Bags

Their interface is easy to use. Most of my feed loaded properly but when there was an issue, I got great help by calling them.

Hey Bayfield Bags,

We aim to please! Thank you again and never hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or for faster response times - start a Live Chat conversation 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri!

Bella Vérité

I have been working with Sales & Orders for over 2 years now and I am very pleased with their services. They made a huge difference in increasing sales, while reducing our ad spend. I highly recommend S&O!

Hey Bella Vérité,

You're a legacy! Thank you so much for the kind words and glowing recommendation!

BrandsWalk

S&O is an essential tool for our e-commerce strategy. And, having Rich, our account manager, proactively managing our account with our team has made a significant difference. I would recommend this program to anyone focused on e-commerce.

Hey BrandsWalk,

Thank you again for such a wonderful review. We pride ourselves on putting our customers first at every turn.

We know Rich certainly appreciates the love!

Relish New Orleans

I run a brick and mortar store in Metairie, Louisiana called Relish. I sell hand-selected women's Fashion, gifts, and kids clothing for Europe. I was first told about Sales & Orders from my husband. He has The Garden Gates and I would complain that I wasn't getting online sales. He told me over and over, but I just didn't listen until my 2 sons, started using Sales & Orders. Yes, we are a family of online retailers and we each have our own niche.

All I know is that I fill my doorway up with orders for UPS, USPS, and FedEx to be picked up... and the best part " I have no idea what that program does, I just get emails from Julie telling me what she thinks we should do next." My usually reply" Sell More"

I'm the furthest thing from an online wizard but I know how to find the best products from my clients. I also know to find the best App's to run my business and clearly, Sales & Orders is a winner.

Got Questions - Called and Ask for Julie, - Want a beautiful gift @shoprelish

Best

Beth

Hey Beth!

Wow, thank you so much for such an awesome review. You definitely have a winner in Julie who is a veteran in our field.

We'll keep those orders coming!