Shopping Feeds & Ads by S&O

Shopping Feeds & Ads by S&O

by Sales & Orders

Google Shopping, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Instagram

Maika

Great app and service. Arthur has been wonderful to work with, and extremely effective in increasing our conversions!

Har-Tru

I absolutely love this app and the team at S&O! Nicki has been AMAZING to work with. She has done so many things to boost traffic and conversions for our website. Her last campaign has produced the best selling month since we went live 4 years ago!!! Highly recommend this app and their team - truly the best!

Fan Gear Nation

Great Team and excellent app! They performed a difficult conversion for me with no down time, no lost sales and all inquires to them promptly answered. I highly recommend S&O for Google!!!

BRUCE BOLT

The S&O team is very knowledgeable, supportive and reactive to any questions or concerns and helped me set up campaigns that have been creating ROAS of over 14 for the last 90 days. I would highly recommend using this app.

Firebirdworkshop

Fastest support in the world. The best app for those who wanna make a google feed and start a google ads campaign! Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is amazing and has most definitely helped me get sales already. The support is world class they are very knowledgeable and very patient and thorough nothing is too much trouble. All the support guys are fantastic but special shout out to Giovanni how has answered loads of questions and given me lots of advice over the last couple of weeks. Although I'm still in the early stages of this app I am very confident it will live up to all my expectations and hopes. Many thanks.

Stripshop.com

This app really makes everything with google ads and product feed so much easier and understandable. Tony and Scott from support has been very patient and given me top of the range support. I would highly recommend this app.

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Was able to get support from team with any issues I have had. Would recommend for sure.

August 24, 2020

Hey ISS Automotive Solutions!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience - never hesitate to reach out to our team whenever you need help or if you want to learn more about getting the most out of S&O!

Live Well Inc by Wellica - Premium Vitamins and Supplements

The App works well but the support is why you add S&O. Scott in support has helped me out of many issues. We use this App on 3 different stores, and really the support team is why. Scott told me they are working on training videos - when they have those -- I will adjust to 5 stars! The "Help" is organized by the page you are working on -- very smart.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Only feed and Google ads software I will ever use. So easy to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this app.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing the "LOVE"!

Previous 1 3