Google Shopping Feed & Ads

Google Shopping Feed & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Live Well Inc by Wellica - Premium Vitamins and Supplements

The App works well but the support is why you add S&O. Scott in support has helped me out of many issues. We use this App on 3 different stores, and really the support team is why. Scott told me they are working on training videos - when they have those -- I will adjust to 5 stars! The "Help" is organized by the page you are working on -- very smart.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Only feed and Google ads software I will ever use. So easy to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this app.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing the "LOVE"!

E'arrs Inc.

This app works really well and is not too hard to learn once you take some time to explore it! We initially started with a full-service option and worked with a great account manager, then were able to transition to a self-managed option very easily once we were ready to do so. Every person I spoke to and worked with was very friendly and knowledgable! Definitely recommend this app and their services!

Comstrom

Great App. Have been using it for last 8 months. Very useful for advanced Google shopping feed. The pricing of the app however depends upon the Adspend and the number of sku being pushed. Great Guys to work with. Super helpful.

Allure Pack

love it does exactly what we wanted GREAT APP............................................................

Wear My Bible

This is a wonderful app with an amazing crew supporting it. I had the pleasure of working with Scott recently. He was amazing at going the distance and doing everything to get all the issues worked out. He provided great insight into what was going on and took the wheel and fixed things when the wheels were not spinning in the correct way.

Thanks again team for all your amazing work. Definitely worth the switch over to S&O for Feed Management.

July 28, 2020

Scott loved the shout out, thanks for being a loyal customer!

Everything Truck Parts

We have used S&O for our EverythingTruckParts.com and Spill911.com websites since June 2018. We have used both the managed and self-managed plans. Herman, our account manager, has been excellent to work with. He provides solid insight and suggestions into our campaigns and has helped to greatly improve our ROI and market exposure. I highly recommend them!

July 28, 2020

Always appreciate the kind feedback!

Reel Power Handles

this app has the rare combination of powerful, sophisticated software
and great support. Arthur & Giovanni have quickly bailed me out of several
situations which were far beyond my pay grade. their great support was
much more than the fix, it was also a well presented education.
thanks again guy!!

January 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Reel Power Handles, Gio and Arthur shared this at our company meeting - really great to hear about your awesome experience with us!

One Stop Equine Shop

We have been using the S & O managed plan for over a year now and could not be happier with them. Keith, our account manager, has been extremely helpful whenever we have questions or concerns, sends us detailed account updates and sets up phone check-ins regularly. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hey!

Thank you so very much for your kind words and recommendation! We know Keith certainly appreciated the shout-out.

Rebel Bod

Only been a couple of hours trying out this app. The thing that stands out the most is the support, which is fantastic. Scott is extremely responsive online, and have addressed every question and concern completely. Can't say enough about this - tremendous amount of help from Scott. So far everything looks positive.

January 3, 2020

Hey Rebel Bod,

Thank you so much for your kind words and such a glowing review of our support.

We always strive to put our customers first - we know Scott certainly appreciates the shout out!

All our best!