Amazon, eBay Sync — Salestio

Amazon, eBay Sync — Salestio

by Jetlic

Amazon, eBay Integration — products, orders, stock, price sync

Backlineplus Shop

Salestio app makes the job perfectly and works as we expected. The ability to assign ASINs to our products on Seller Central is veryyy useful. The app might be a bit difficult for initial set up but Salestio Customer Service is extremely helpful and solved our requests very fast. We just added their eBay part to try selling on eBay. Looks good so far. Definitely recommend it!

Chuck E. Cheese Store

I had several issues trying to link my shopify and amazon stores. The team at Salestio was very helpful and worked with me to get everything updated.

SatNavWorld

Salestio is now a critical part of growing my business and I've come to rely on it within a short period of time. There's been a few teething issues, but the support team have been outstanding by replying very quickly and deploying fixes within 24 hours. Overall I would recommend and I look forward to exploring the eBay functionality when they add it.

Bunyip Toys

I have been using this app for a few days now and it is working perfectly - unlike my experience with a more established Amazon integration app. I installed it, configured it in a few minutes and then spent half an hour or so linking my 600+ Shopify products to the same products in my Amazon store. If you encounter an error the app tells you what it is and how to fix it - unlike the previous app I used. The interface is much more intuitive and way easier to use. Tech support is great and quite quick even factoring in the time zone difference. Highly recommended.

Lavabelle

Very smooth setup and configuration, intuitive interface with all relevant data. Synch Shopify--Amazon works seamless, orders get automatically imported within less than a minute.

Accessories Warehouse

This product does exactly what it says on the tin. As we can not integrate with Amazon with Shopify as we don't sell in USD we first tried Codisto, but this was extremely complicated. We then came across Salestio which is new on the app store and thought we would give it a try. The integration is seamless with instant updates when orders come in through Amazon to our online store, adding and removing products by collection or individually is a breeze, I can't recommend this app highly enough. Keep up the good work guys, this is one customer who wont be going anywhere!

Scandinavianbiolabs.de

The app helped us sync orders from Amazon to Shopify. It also sends the tracking information back from Shopify to Amazon which is very helpful. The support is great and they helped us solve all of our issues, moreover they reply to our emails very quickly. So if you are looking for an app to sync orders between Amazon and Shopify, then I highly advice to try this one out. Lastly it also works for all of the marketplaces on Amazon.