Amazon, eBay, Etsy — Salestio

Amazon, eBay, Etsy — products, orders, stock, price sync

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PAR5MILANO

Location Italy

Ho installato e sto tutt'ora utilizzando l'app poichè mi ci trovo molto bene, l'assistenza è sempre disponibile e risponde anche nella mia lingua.

Smart Shipping Supply

Their support was super helpful in resolving any issues we had. The app works great and syncs our orders and tracking flawlessly.

besmart-az

Location Slovenia

We are using the app for more than half a year and I can say they are adding features regularly and are very responsive to the issues and bugs we are facing. Overall I would recommend and we look forward to working with them.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind words! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact us.

botasonline

Location Spain

Hemos utilizado esta aplicación para vincular nuestros productos de Shopify a Amazon y aunque al principio tuvimos algunos problemas, una vez la cuenta de Amazon estuvo depurada, Salestio trabaja perfectamente actualizando en Amazon los precios y los stocks de los productos que queremos. También nos gustaría resaltar la magnífica atención al cliente que ofrece la aplicación que nos ha ido ayudando y guiando para resolver los diferentes problemas o errores que han ido surgiendo. Estamos muy satisfechos con el resultado de la aplicación en nuestro negocio y lo recomendamos a cualquiera que desee ahorrar tiempo y dinero con las actualizaciones de los stocks y los precios de los productos de Amazon.

Gioielleria Gagliardi

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works good and for any problem they have an incredibile present and helpful Custommer Care team.

Happy Vibes Mall

Support is very helpful. They even deployed custom fixes for my integration, so that everything synced well. thank you.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to help.

Backlineplus Shop

Location Germany

Salestio app makes the job perfectly and works as we expected. The ability to assign ASINs to our products on Seller Central is veryyy useful. The app might be a bit difficult for initial set up but Salestio Customer Service is extremely helpful and solved our requests very fast. We just added their eBay part to try selling on eBay. Looks good so far. Definitely recommend it!

Chuck E. Cheese Store

I had several issues trying to link my shopify and amazon stores. The team at Salestio was very helpful and worked with me to get everything updated.

SatNavWorld

Salestio is now a critical part of growing my business and I've come to rely on it within a short period of time. There's been a few teething issues, but the support team have been outstanding by replying very quickly and deploying fixes within 24 hours. Overall I would recommend and I look forward to exploring the eBay functionality when they add it.

Bunyip Toys

Location Australia

I have been using this app for a few days now and it is working perfectly - unlike my experience with a more established Amazon integration app. I installed it, configured it in a few minutes and then spent half an hour or so linking my 600+ Shopify products to the same products in my Amazon store. If you encounter an error the app tells you what it is and how to fix it - unlike the previous app I used. The interface is much more intuitive and way easier to use. Tech support is great and quite quick even factoring in the time zone difference. Highly recommended.

Previous 1