Scroll to Top

Scroll to Top

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.5)
3.5
August 7, 2019

I using this app for 15 months it's very useful and easy to us. I like it and continue to use that in my website...

babagala
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 2, 2019

At the first time, the app wouldn't work. I contact the support and they found out my theme wasn't compatible and they made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support. Awesome work and thanks to the developper. It's super easy to use and I love this App!
A must-have App.

Gizmos King
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 5, 2018

The app wouldn't work, they found out my theme wasn't compatible and made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support.

Vyn Heritij
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 23, 2018

loving this app., it is very helpful, I use it all the time when going through my site. Thanks to the developer. Please try it and you'll definitely like it. Worth trying.

Clothes-Together
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 10, 2018

Works very well and it is a really helpful feature. Really like it and best of all it is free!! Get it now!

Scents & Nonsense
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 10, 2018

Awesome! it works, super easy setup. I wish i could change the color but overall it is excellent for free!

Bowls with Magnets

thank you! :) A+++

Www Jolisproduits Ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 10, 2018

I am currently using the Scroll to Top app and it creates a very fluid page. I highly recommend this to anyone with long pages.

Sincerely,

Beautygene
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 1, 2018

Very simple to install, works beautifully! If you want to see it in action, try https://www.goodygobags.com/blogs/news/fun-with-faqs-part-1. Would use again and recommend to a friend! Thank you!

Goodygobags