4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly search and discovery features, including the ability to filter searches using metafields and product SKUs. Many have noted its positive impact on conversion rates and sales. The app also offers a product recommendation segment and valuable reporting/analytics tools. It's free, easy to set up, and praised for its responsive display of product boosting, SEO, and e-commerce solutions.

Edited January 6, 2024

Update after few weeks of reseach.. The issue was on my side.. I installed the custom code which killed "Search & Descovery" app. Shopify support was so kind to check my templates and point me out the cause of the issue. Great work guys and the app is just what I need for my eshop!

Hello. In general, the app is OK, but it has some flaws, making it impossible to use in my particular case.
1. It lists more products that it's configured manually. For example, you have only 3 products configured manually to be displayed in a certain place, but your template allows for a maximum of 6 products in that position. So this app just adds some random items to the list on top of those added manually.
2. Dawn v12.0 is not supported. I contacted the dev team on the subject, but have received no reply so far. I hope this is because of Christmas vacation time.

PeachPerfectSkin
Lithuania
5 months using the app
Shopify replied January 9, 2024

Glad to hear that it was sorted out and that you find the app useful!

January 10, 2024

Orders are not fetching till now - kindly Auto tune up to get healthy targets on Orders for a life time in order to continue to stick on the sales channel. Help this channel : https://nnbshopi.myshopify.com/ and https://nnbglobal.blogspot.com/ encourage me as unselfish of e.commerce, guide the people get the orders and able to pay upcomming fees after the trial period. Make success the trial period. I am unable to do much. Senior Developers may can help us with out our request in " Auto Tune Up " mode.

Please apply marketting places to which countries actually CJdropshipping and Shopify doing well rather Country India. Auto fix for the same. Appreciates the Good Offices

NnbGlobal
India
22 days using the app
November 7, 2023

I love being able to make the shopping experience easier for my guests!

Ruby Joy Boutique
December 25, 2023

IT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD APP AND FREE

Make and get money store
4 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Easy to use and perfect for new users

Thats 4 Me
16 days using the app
November 19, 2023

Very useful app honestly it’s a great help
With organizing your online store

Pi Fitz
About 2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

thanks iam happy with you

zainfabric.online
South Africa
19 days using the app
October 28, 2023

excellent app - adding great value to my Shopify store.

KURO online
South Africa
December 19, 2023

Very good app

Le Gouté Natural Spice
Over 1 year using the app
October 21, 2023

I recommend the App because I can see the search result .

Addis Innovation