4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options. It efficiently sorts products within collections, enhancing customer browsing and potentially boosting sales. The app offers pre-defined sorting strategies and allows configurations based on factors like product view count, sales, inventory, and Google Analytics data. It also effectively manages out-of-stock items. Many find it a significant time-saver, particularly for stores with large catalogs. The support team is noted for being friendly, helpful, and responsive. The app is compatible with all themes and works well with filter apps for collection pages. It's praised for enhancing collections, promoting specific products, and automating the sorting process.

November 3, 2023

Works exactly as advertised. We are able to push our out of stock products to the bottom of the collection which is critical for the inventory that we have. The app is flexible, easy to configure, and hasn't had any impact on our store speed which is a must.

The Nue Look | At Home
13 days using the app
October 9, 2023

Excellent support, they respond in seconds. Their advice is accurate. The app works properly and fulfills the requirements we need. Thanks and I can only recommend.

ETA HUNGARY
Czechia
6 months using the app
October 30, 2023

Highly recommended for stores with large catalogues, there are numerious features that can help a store increase their sales. Functionalities such as the feasibility to pin products on the top of any collection and pushing out of stock products to the bottom are really useful

Kuber Industries
10 days using the app
December 8, 2023

In addition to the stellar functionality of the tool, the customer support provided by ST is exemplary. Any queries or concerns were addressed promptly, and the support team demonstrated a thorough understanding of the product. This level of customer service adds tremendous value to the overall experience of using ST Product & Collection Sort

Stuff Factory
20 minutes using the app
October 18, 2023

I have been using the app for a while now, and it has truly transformed the way I organize and display my products on my Shopify store. The app's features are outstanding, and it has made it incredibly easy for me to sort and arrange products within my collections.

What I love about this app:
User-Friendly Interface: The app is very user-friendly and intuitive. I could easily figure out how to use it without any technical difficulties.

Customization Options: "ST: Product & Collection Sort" offers a wide range of customization options.

Efficient Sorting: The app does an excellent job of sorting products efficiently. It makes browsing my store a breeze for my customers.

Great Support: I had a question about using the app, and their customer support team was quick to respond and provided a helpful solution.

I highly recommend the app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their product organization and provide a better shopping experience for their customers.

sanskarsarees com
13 days using the app
September 26, 2023

Great app ! The customer support is very helpful and reactive. I highly recommend

Drlunettes
Morocco
3 months using the app
October 12, 2023

ST: Product & Collection Sort merchandising app has a lot of flexibility for merchandisers to play around with the sort order of products on Shopify collection pages. I started my journey by trying to sort a few collection pages that could promote and demote certain products, which worked out quickly and perfectly.

If you are serious about merchandising and conversion rate optimization, I highly recommend you use this sorting app, which has almost all the features built into one. Although the interface could be a little more user-friendly with its functions, the team members still support you when facing problems.

I highly recommend it for merchandisers who want more flexibility without any coding. Hopefully, this app will do wonders for us in the upcoming holiday season when stock keeps selling out, and variant availability and profit margins are significant factors in running promotions. I haven't even scratched the service with everything you can do with this. I wish I found this app sooner

Dr Morepen
7 days using the app
October 12, 2021

Before using the app I had a lot of questions, but the app is really simple to use. It only took me 15 minutes to explore the entire app and set up our sorting rules. The app constantly promotes high-revenue-generating products to the top of the collections, assisting us in driving more sales and conversions to our store. We love the ability to manually pin specific products to the top of the collection, as well as the fact that unavailable products are automatically pushed to the bottom when they go out of stock. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a very clever solution to maximise revenue.

bonorganik.in
Almost 2 years using the app
October 18, 2023

This app is great, I had a very good experience setting it up in a 30 minute meeting with Lakshdeep. He was very thorough and got me setup PERFECTLY.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing our sales and conversions increase.

Happy Hydro
1 day using the app
September 7, 2021

This app saves our team a ton of time and keeps our collections fresh based on customer buying habits. This was a significant improvement in our merchandising process which was entirely manual and now the app handles everything automatically. I love the ability to feature new products on top for a specific period of time and mixing it up by choosing to sort a collection by revenue & inventory while pushing out of stock items to the bottom, allowing customers to see products that are in stock and trending. Support has been fantastic to work with, and the app works like a charm!

Amydus - Plus Size Fashion