4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options that enhance product sorting and customer browsing experience. It's particularly useful for large stores, automating sorting based on various parameters like view count, sales, inventory, and Google Analytics data. The support team is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. Merchants also value its ability to highlight high-revenue items, manage inventory, and handle out-of-stock products, leading to improved store performance and customer satisfaction.

June 1, 2023

They removed the free plan but are still advertising a free plan in their title and description. It worked alright but the pricing is not worthwhile for a small shop.

SmartWholesale.net
About 1 year using the app
Green Apple Solutions Pvt Ltd replied June 1, 2023

I'm Aman from the ST: Product & Collection Sort Customer Success team.

I'm very sorry you felt we discontinued the Free plan. The 25 monthly sorts Free plan is active and available for merchants on the Shopify Basic and Professional plans as advertised on our listing page.

I noticed that our app is uninstalled. You can reinstall the app, and we can guide you to activate the Free plan from the billing page. I'll also reach out to you by email to resolve this confusion.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.