Reviews (121)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options that enhance product sorting and customer browsing experience. It's particularly useful for large stores, automating sorting based on various parameters like view count, sales, inventory, and Google Analytics data. The support team is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. Merchants also value its ability to highlight high-revenue items, manage inventory, and handle out-of-stock products, leading to improved store performance and customer satisfaction.

December 8, 2023

In addition to the stellar functionality of the tool, the customer support provided by ST is exemplary. Any queries or concerns were addressed promptly, and the support team demonstrated a thorough understanding of the product. This level of customer service adds tremendous value to the overall experience of using ST Product & Collection Sort

Stuff Factory
5 months using the app
December 29, 2023

We have 3000+ SKUs and lots of collections, and this is by far the easiest app we've found for sorting them. We have two locations and we wanted to sort by inventory available at only one location, and this is the only app we found that could do it.

There's so much more this app can do when compared to other apps which just sort of "push down/hide" sold out products.

RIBBONIZE
1 day using the app
December 26, 2023

Absolutely love this app! We were manually sorting products before this app which was a pain and this app has made the process of merchandising seamless. Plus, the team had no issue hopping on a call with me to answer my questions!

Mixology
19 days using the app
December 28, 2023

The solution brings much needed automation in promoting high revenue styles along with more cut sizes/variants. Thanks to Aman for his support during onboarding. Must have application for fashion retailers!

bearhouseindia
10 days using the app
November 10, 2023

A great app with personal support. This provided exactly what we needed for sorting our collections, with a good mix of automated and manual sorting. The team are also very helpful to show existing solutions or work on upgrades if needed.

Enter Gallery
8 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Very good app and very good support, can't wait to see how it is doing for my store!

PremiumDepot
About 6 hours using the app
November 7, 2023

We first only used this app to promote some high inventory and discounted products on our collection pages - and it does an excellent job! Easy to implement and use without any knowledge of coding.
Since then, we have started to use more powerful merchandising strategies such as sorting by Variant availability, pinning products to the top of collection pages, automatically promoting new products and sorting by product views with our Google Analytics data.
Although I haven’t explored the newly launched Visual merchandising drag and drop feature, I’m excited to use that soon enough for my store.
Whenever there is something I do not understand or something I need help with - the support team helps. I have not met a better support team ever! Excellent all round.

Kozicare
18 days using the app
July 19, 2023

Look no further if you are looking for a top-notch page product and collection sorting or merchandising app. This app allows starting with pre-defined sorting strategies or building from scratch, making the merchandising process very easy. The app has both promotion and demotion rules which are pretty helpful and also provides the ability to pin products of your choice at the top of a collection. Additional features, such as promotion by published date, vendor, variant availability, tags, profit margin and many more, are well thought out.

In addition, the app does not slow down my store as many other apps generally do, is compatible with all themes, and, more importantly, works very well with the filter app I use for my collection pages. Last but not least, what sets the SearchTap merchandising app apart from other apps is its customer service. Special shoutout to Aman for all the support!

Bahuji - Premium Silk Sarees Online Shopping Store
6 months using the app
October 18, 2023

This app is great, I had a very good experience setting it up in a 30 minute meeting with Lakshdeep. He was very thorough and got me setup PERFECTLY.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing our sales and conversions increase.

Happy Hydro
8 months using the app
October 18, 2023

I have been using the app for a while now, and it has truly transformed the way I organize and display my products on my Shopify store. The app's features are outstanding, and it has made it incredibly easy for me to sort and arrange products within my collections.

What I love about this app:
User-Friendly Interface: The app is very user-friendly and intuitive. I could easily figure out how to use it without any technical difficulties.

Customization Options: "ST: Product & Collection Sort" offers a wide range of customization options.

Efficient Sorting: The app does an excellent job of sorting products efficiently. It makes browsing my store a breeze for my customers.

Great Support: I had a question about using the app, and their customer support team was quick to respond and provided a helpful solution.

I highly recommend the app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their product organization and provide a better shopping experience for their customers.

sanskarsarees com