Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

Vorratu, Inc.

The CedCommerce team does a great job getting things setup. The app works great and does allow for all products to sync seamlessly.

PartsBrozStore

Great app! CedCommerce has awesome apps for walmart,sears etc. They have a very good team and they are always ready to help.

December 2, 2019

Thank you PartsBrozStore for the appreciation !! we are always here to help you.

Stay connected with us

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Hello shopGDLF,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!

Pellatt Cornucopia

Not to worry if you don't know how to start with Sears Marketplace. There are lots of things you can not manage by yourself so I must recommend you all for CedCommerce service. Not only they provide you the integration but also provide their best services with the dedication of 24*7 from personal assistant in the overall US.

If I need to take the features personally, I like bulk product assistance - Bulk uploading, bulk editing etc. They also let you manage the inventory/price/title/description from the app if you want to keep them different in the marketplace.

I sell on many marketplaces so I usually do not want my listing to be managed through Shopify so I manage products according to marketplace's requirement that's why it really helps me. App has given lots of features to promote your products on sears- PROMOTIONAL PRICING, fetch TAGS from SHOPIFY and upload them on sears to improve the rank. Bulk mapping for "OPTION VALUE MAPPING" that is really tough task such as you have 20-80 variants and you need to map variant options with sears option - red with red, blue with blue as per SEARS guidelines, It becomes headache but via app it can be easily managed through the app to enhance your variants on sears.

The app supports both account type FBM & FBS so no confusion with this.

Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far. Excellent service from the team CedCommerce.

Hello Pellatt Cornucopia,

Glad to see your kind words for us. We understand the basic requirement of the clients. Thank you to explain your points.

The app provides real-time synchronization between Shopify store & Marketplace and we know that this is the very basic need to every seller so we are focused on the real-time syncing feature for our all integration apps.

You definitely find very helpful our bulk category mapping, attribute option mapping & promotional pricing section in the app to customize your product listing on Sears.

To understand the features of the app, we have given free days trial so that merchants can explore more and can be familiar with the process of the app after then if finds well, can continue with the service.

Stay connected !!

Regards:

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Hello DBG Fashion,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on Sears marketplace

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Hello Vaasuandhomes,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Being an integration provider, we always try to reduce human effort and automate the things so that you can get an easy listing of products & automatic syncing of orders from on eBay to Shopify store
We’re here for you anytime.

Great2bhome

Great app and customer service, this is the 3rd app I am using with CedCommerce and will not hesitate to use more.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so muchGreat2bhome for writing kind words for our services, we are glad to have an honest client like you.

Stay connected with us!

The Lucky Penny Llc

Great App!!! Works fine, without any problem. we have this app for more that 1 month and we have the Walmart app with them for more that 1 year and we had no problem, also customer service is really great and help you with all your question. the chat service is very good.
we are very happy that Cedcommerce help us with our inventory and orders.
Thank you.

Hey The Lucky Penny Llc,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

Shopforol

Great app !!! Great team !! very knowledgeable !! very supportive !!

I am personally very satisfied with this app. Not even with the support but with the amazing app that makes selling on sears simpler.

The app does everything that a proper integration solution should do.

1) Perfect synchronization of product information from store to app & app to the marketplace.
2) Quick action in orders management.
3) Everything at your store, no extra efforts for selling on the marketplace.
4) The support team is active 24x7 and will take the best care of your products.
5) A team that guides me how can I get more and more orders and how can I improve my listing on sears.

Manage your products according to your choice. If you want to put the different information on the marketplace from a store, you can also do this. This app perfectly makes the balance between the store and the marketplace.

Thanks Guys.

Dear Shopforol,

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

Longevity Code Live Longer

The Sears Marketplace Integration app has helped us in automatically pushing and listing our products from our Shopify store to Sears. The process of listing our products to Sears has been a breeze. All orders, inventory and shipping are easily handled through the app. To top it all, the support team is always ready, 24/7, to provide you assistance.

Dear Longevity Code Live Longer,

It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you very much for your positive comments and good vibes. You have always taken the time to learn about the application.
We are glad you are happy and we look forward to your next visit.

CedCommerce team