Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Sears

Pellatt Cornucopia

Not to worry if you don't know how to start with Sears Marketplace. There are lots of things you can not manage by yourself so I must recommend you all for CedCommerce service. Not only they provide you the integration but also provide their best services with the dedication of 24*7 from personal assistant in the overall US.

If I need to take the features personally, I like bulk product assistance - Bulk uploading, bulk editing etc. They also let you manage the inventory/price/title/description from the app if you want to keep them different in the marketplace.

I sell on many marketplaces so I usually do not want my listing to be managed through Shopify so I manage products according to marketplace's requirement that's why it really helps me. App has given lots of features to promote your products on sears- PROMOTIONAL PRICING, fetch TAGS from SHOPIFY and upload them on sears to improve the rank. Bulk mapping for "OPTION VALUE MAPPING" that is really tough task such as you have 20-80 variants and you need to map variant options with sears option - red with red, blue with blue as per SEARS guidelines, It becomes headache but via app it can be easily managed through the app to enhance your variants on sears.

The app supports both account type FBM & FBS so no confusion with this.

Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far. Excellent service from the team CedCommerce.

DBG Fashion

I have been using their apps for other marketplaces and each marketplace varies but they took the time to teach you . Thank you for all your help!

Vaasuandhomes

The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help. questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.

Anupriya , who is my account rep for my account. has been great! I would give 5 out of 5 stars for the App and 5 out of 5 starts for customer service.

I tried another integration, but it lack no to little support, (CEDcommerce) makes a whole lot of difference!

I would rate it has Best integration app on Shopify for Sears.

I will be using CedCommerce for my other needs as well, they do a lot more integrations!

Great2bhome

Great app and customer service, this is the 3rd app I am using with CedCommerce and will not hesitate to use more.

The Lucky Penny Llc

Great App!!! Works fine, without any problem. we have this app for more that 1 month and we have the Walmart app with them for more that 1 year and we had no problem, also customer service is really great and help you with all your question. the chat service is very good.
we are very happy that Cedcommerce help us with our inventory and orders.
Thank you.

Shopforol

Great app !!! Great team !! very knowledgeable !! very supportive !!

I am personally very satisfied with this app. Not even with the support but with the amazing app that makes selling on sears simpler.

The app does everything that a proper integration solution should do.

1) Perfect synchronization of product information from store to app & app to the marketplace.
2) Quick action in orders management.
3) Everything at your store, no extra efforts for selling on the marketplace.
4) The support team is active 24x7 and will take the best care of your products.
5) A team that guides me how can I get more and more orders and how can I improve my listing on sears.

Manage your products according to your choice. If you want to put the different information on the marketplace from a store, you can also do this. This app perfectly makes the balance between the store and the marketplace.

Thanks Guys.

Longevity Code Live Longer

The CedCommerce support team is really an awesome example of great customer service. Some of these support agents went so out of their way, it made our integrations with Sears a lot easier. Thanks, Nidhi & Abhi!

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Swati and the CED Commerce Support Team has provided me in setting up and using this App.They have been here for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Walmart and Sears. Swati has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers. They are available to help you 24/7 and there is not any other apps that i have used that offers this.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that CED COMMERCE offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that have to offer.

The most amazing fact about them is that if they doesn't have the solution, they reach out to the Development Team to get the issues resolved. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, they are there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.

Thank you Swati and the whole support team of CED COMMERCE for putting up with my constant questions and for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

If you are looking for a great group of people and great applications, please take my advice and try them first. You won't regret it.

Thanks to All, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium