Sears Marketplace Integration

Sears Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Sears, list your products and manage orders.

MODERNDEC

I used this app for selling on Sears and it is one of the best apps I've ever used, it's easy, and fast. The support was excellent Akchhaya was very knowledgable and helpful. Will be using for all my other marketplace integrations.

Mudpuppy

Great app to get started selling on Sears This app will save you a lot of time with products/store setup and it's very easy to use. The team is very helpful and will answer your questions and/or concerns quickly. Highly recommend!

CJ-Technology LLC

The app is great, the support this awesome. You could be able to achieve and solve many problems only by using the app. Highly recommend

Kensun

Very good app. Neha is very helpful. Would recommened to use for your personal shopify/sears integration

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Thanks for the indigenous works and helping me to build up the new sales channels in sears. Since our original listings with lots of errors, which required the amendaments made by manually, a lot of efforts.

We Stock That

This app was a great way to succeed further in the Never Ending development of marketplaces. it was an easy app to use for what I needed help I felt like I had my own assistant, Neha Rajput was right there to help me every step of the way she's a very professional individual that puts your needs first in line. The app is great I'm so happy I found it thanks guys I love it!!!

SHOPPERS SHOP

I use CEDCommerce many apps including sears App. This app is excellent and the customer service at top level. they are ALWAYS available and are really great at solving any problem we have. We uploaded all of our products the app and now uploading to the marketplace and hope it will be soon on live. We can recommend this app to everyone. We used 5 of their apps and LOVE them.

Vorratu, Inc.

The CedCommerce team does a great job getting things setup. The app works great and does allow for all products to sync seamlessly.

PartsBrozStore

Great app! CedCommerce has awesome apps for walmart,sears etc. They have a very good team and they are always ready to help.

December 2, 2019

Thank you PartsBrozStore for the appreciation !! we are always here to help you.

Stay connected with us

Team CedCommerce

shopGDLF

CedCommerce has provided the best integration tool for Walmart and Sear... the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronisation feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I connected my Buy Hive store previously and now I am starting a new, transferring the stuff from old store to new store and even this has been accomplished so easily with the CedCommerce Team. I had great sales on Walmart through my Buy Hive store and I wished the same from this new store.

The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

January 10, 2020

Hello shopGDLF,

We are glad to see your kind words for our integration app. We always try to make our integration very user-friendly and your feedback helps us to improve it. You must find our help section (FAQs, docs & videos) helpful in the app.

Stay connected!