Second Image On Hover

Second Image On Hover

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
April 15, 2022

Great app! Showing worn jewellery is very important for my store, and this app helps tremendously! Great support from Adam who also helped me make the app work on my theme

Miss Valkyrie
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 29, 2022

A very bad experience. No response at all after installation. No online customer service on the app to provide help. No one responds to emails sent, do not recommend downloading.

ericajewelstoronto
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Singleton software replied March 30, 2022

Hello,
we are so sorry for delay in answer, but you wrote us at 3:18 AM our time :/
Its no problem to check app in your store for us, after you install app again. You can also write on chat located inside app configuration.

Best regards,
Adam from Singleton software

January 5, 2022

Changed theme, and got support from Adam to fix some issues! very good service and quick mail response

Designbytani
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 9, 2021

Second Image On Hover App works really well with great service.
I would highly recommend it's fast and easy to use.

PABLUGUE
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 3, 2021

Provided instant help to stop the 2nd image having a transparency, set by my website's theme. Now it works great, and instantly, and the live chat support was incredibly helpful. Would recommend. Cheapest I've seen for this functionality.

Chasing Threads
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
July 30, 2021

Had a couple questions and needed help with something and the app developer responded within minutes and helped immediately. 5 stars!

Lucky Eleven
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 28, 2021

We purchased this app a while ago and it was easy to install and worked instantly. It improved the shopping process for the customer. We recently came across some issues with the app not functioning smoothly anymore but Adam from the help team was super responsive and fixed the issue straight away. I recommend this app!

driftlab
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 26, 2021

Easy to set up. Works instant. Perfect for our use.
there is nothing to criticize
Greetings from Germany

NobleDeer
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 16, 2021

this app is very easy to use and the support team is very nice and helped me with the display issues, recommend definitely

TimeNature.co
China
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 28, 2020

Great app, can't fault it. Easy to install and worked straight away without a glitch. Saved me some stress with coding although I found a way on YouTube but I didn't want to go through the potential errors happening. Thanks, I hope the price stays low or else I'll probably try the YouTube method.

Emani Beauty Australia