Second Image On Hover

Second Image On Hover

by Singleton software

Show product second image in your collections on mouse hover

FestivalX

The app works great and the team were very helpful in assisting with the setup. Five star review from me!

Turn Gymnastics

The app does exactly what it says it would. We use a custom theme so it didn't initially work, but they had it working within 24 hours and the end result is great.

itsmypartykids

Loved this app from the first few seconds it was up on my shop! Super easy to set up, and I was able to view the update immediately in the store. App is worth it hands down!

YourStyleClothing

So far so good. This app feature has been great in displaying an interactive appearance to customers

Florida Mode

Easy to use, simple to install and does exactly what I want it to do. When I had a problem Adam went out of his way to help and fix the issue. Thanks. Highly Recommend.

Waypoint Apparel

Amazing customer service, Adam helped me alot to change errors on my website, would recommend this app and the customer service! Thanks again :)

FANTASTIC APPAREL

The app doesn't work and the team does not understand english, so the all thing is helpless. I tried twice, sorry but I don't recommend it at all.

Resist Lingerie Paris

This app is just great. The hover is working perfectly and it allowed me to increase my conversions. It is very easy to use and i greatly recommend it. What makes this app special is the amazing support you have. They answer immediately and are willing to help you with this website. 10/10!

X NIHILO

The app doesn't work at the beginning but the team helped out quickly and it looks really good on our website!

Aisling Chou Studio

While shopify help center and forum failed me, this app simply works. And it works on desktop as well as on mobile. Good job mate.

Previous 1