Second Image On Hover

Show product second image in your collections on mouse hover

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Designbytani

Changed theme, and got support from Adam to fix some issues! very good service and quick mail response

PABLUGUE

Second Image On Hover App works really well with great service.
I would highly recommend it's fast and easy to use.

Chasing Threads

Provided instant help to stop the 2nd image having a transparency, set by my website's theme. Now it works great, and instantly, and the live chat support was incredibly helpful. Would recommend. Cheapest I've seen for this functionality.

Lucky Eleven

Had a couple questions and needed help with something and the app developer responded within minutes and helped immediately. 5 stars!

driftlab

We purchased this app a while ago and it was easy to install and worked instantly. It improved the shopping process for the customer. We recently came across some issues with the app not functioning smoothly anymore but Adam from the help team was super responsive and fixed the issue straight away. I recommend this app!

NobleDeer

Easy to set up. Works instant. Perfect for our use.
there is nothing to criticize
Greetings from Germany

TimeNature.co

this app is very easy to use and the support team is very nice and helped me with the display issues, recommend definitely

Emani Beauty Australia

Great app, can't fault it. Easy to install and worked straight away without a glitch. Saved me some stress with coding although I found a way on YouTube but I didn't want to go through the potential errors happening. Thanks, I hope the price stays low or else I'll probably try the YouTube method.

Mitod

The App is very useful and efficient. Customer support was very helpful and quick in solving a small configuration problem. Congratulations.

www.urban-equestrian.com

We have had Second Image Hover up and running for a few months now. Very easy to install and it works great.

Previous 1 3