SectionCloud

Complete your store with great looking sections

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Maple Road Consulting

Really great app. This is awesome. I have been using this app and it surpassed all my expectations by far.

EmGe Naturals

Time spent using app About 2 months

I did not find it to be as user friendly as I would like so I deleted the app in May and manually removed code and I am still being charged a subscription fee. Please cancel subscription. I could not find a contact for support either.

Modern Gentlemen Presets

This app has been so useful and has certainly improved the look of my website! It has incredible features and phenomenal support. It definitely gets five stars from me!

RÍSE

I so often feel restricted and frustrated by the design & building experience in Shopify, and I feel like this has given me a new lease of creative freedom! I have used this app both to add sections to pages and to create pages from templates. It is excellent - great value. The designs and layouts are really attractive and there's a very good range. The video is clear and easy to follow so it's easy to use. Best of all has been the customer service. Every time I've had an issue, the response has been incredibly swift and gone over and above. Highly recommend.