Sections Pro

Sections Pro

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Land-CBD

A useful app for making Shopify more customisable but can be a negative on overall site speed. Apologies for any misunderstandings

January 22, 2021

Hi, Shopify Updated Great core, so speed is good now. Thank you!

WhatIF Foods

Works really well, saves a lot of time, functions perfectly. Support was really fast and helpful . I would recommend.

ZilberHaar

EDITED: After writing this review the developer debugged the app and fixed the issues below. I am changing this to 5 stars. I'm still concerned about the speed issues but considering the efficient fixes so far, am hopeful that the speed will also be remedied. The app is amazing in it's simplicity and usability. This is how Shopify should implement the system (in the end it is a fix for a problem that Shopify isn't fixing). But... huge but: There there are 2 problems: 1. The sections are changing around in the page randomly I'm finding sections that were on top now on the bottom. So entire pages are changing around randomly. 1a. Sometimes the content of pages just disappears or doesn't render for some reason. 2. It slows down the website A LOT, like 7-8 seconds slower. It seems each page load pings the developers server (which is massively dubious privacy management). It isn't clear if it just pulls data to check if the app is paid or not. Developer didn't answer when asked about it. It is a pity, because the developer made the best system on the market (IMO) but the execution is very very unstable.

December 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, I fixed this issue in the current version!

The Mountyn Company

This app made building a unique website so much easier. It really gives you a lot of flexibility above and beyond the standard Shopify themes. The few times I've had to reach out to support, the response has always been excellent and my problems have been resolved. Definitely recommend.

Blumenmaedchen

Die App ist super, ich kann auf jeder Seite inhalte meiner Wahl einfügen. Der Support hilft immer sofort, hat gute ideen und ist perfekt in seiner Arbeit. Vielen Dank für die tolle APP und die Hilfe. Was ich mir wünsche, das ich auch Sections in andere Bereiche verscheiben kann die sonst gesperrt sind, zum Beispiel direkt unter den Collection Header oder direkt unter die Produktbeschreibung, das wäre toll! Viele Grüße

Harry Batten

I've been using the app for a while but needed some extra changes made that aren't currently incorporated within the functionality of the app. I sent a message requesting the change and it was done almost instantly, very happy.

BRUNA The Label

Very helpful app and super responsive support by Phi. He was able to fix any issue and gave great support

INNOVATIVE Store Online

This is my second purchase.. their service and respond time is top!!! even on Saturday night ! Thumb up!

Claudia Nour Cosmetics

This app is exactly what i spent like two weeks trying to figure out how to do on my website, it has saved me so much time, and mental load! Also reaching out via messenger to customer service is like 10 starts, any help i needed i got it solved right away! And now my website is looking just as i wanted, thanks for this app!

HYLUS

Absolutely amazing app - probably the best on the Shopify App Store. Use this app for multiple of my stores, and it works flawlessly. The support is also astonishing, I've sent a message via the app's "Contact me" tab, and got my problem solved almost instantly. Cannot recommend enough! An absolute must and crazy price-usefulness ratio.