Sections Pro

Flexible sections for any pages

$5.99/month. 2-day free trial.

Wayn+ Health Company

Perfect app, does exactly as it's supposed to. Great developers as well, don't hesitate to download.

Chasity Bags

They have really great customer support and there app is amazing. They solve the problem quickly especially making your product page look nice! :)

Buddha to Buddha USA

Great app, very useful! Allows you to really customize your website the way you want. Also, the customer service is amazing. They are very quick to respond to messages and fix your problem quickly. 5 stars!

ProjectorBeamer

Their technical support is Awesome! Solve within 5 mins when they look at my theme!!! Thumb up!!! No Coding!!!

Staple Food

GREAT APP! NO NEED PAGE FLY OR OTHER PAGEBUILDER. just get powerful theme for one time fee then this is a must!!

great support too.....

AJKICKZ

Great support and the app is working perfectly. he helped me tonfix some error on my website. would recommend 100%

Omana Store

Great response and support! App works exactly as described. Highly recommend this app over any other. Excellent value for money too.

Navidi Hair Company

This app is great! Not as good as Phi though! Phi was amazing, within 5 minutes all my queries had been sorted by Phi gaining access to my theme and tweaking a few things. The response was really fast. I'm so happy. I can't rate this app enough. It's so much cheaper than others out there. Even is Shopify did bring out to have sections anywhere, I'd keep this app as the support is second to none. DO NOT hesitate and struggle with not having sections where you want them, download this app ASAP! You wont regret it, I haven't! Thank you!!!

Mac Real Studios

Messenger support has always been a quick and great help. Really great way to try to increase your bottom line and separate stores from others.

AllegoryDev

Works great and removes the need for much more expensive apps like shogun if you have a solid theme with good sections. Received absolutely outstanding integration support to customize to my theme. If you install it and it's not working perfectly - reach out. The support team is very responsive!! Got my install working perfect in about 30 minutes.