Sections Pro

Sections Pro | Reviews

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

BRUNA The Label

Very helpful app and super responsive support by Phi. He was able to fix any issue and gave great support

INNOVATIVE Store Online

This is my second purchase.. their service and respond time is top!!! even on Saturday night ! Thumb up!

Claudia Nour Cosmetics

This app is exactly what i spent like two weeks trying to figure out how to do on my website, it has saved me so much time, and mental load! Also reaching out via messenger to customer service is like 10 starts, any help i needed i got it solved right away! And now my website is looking just as i wanted, thanks for this app!

HYLUS

Absolutely amazing app - probably the best on the Shopify App Store. Use this app for multiple of my stores, and it works flawlessly. The support is also astonishing, I've sent a message via the app's "Contact me" tab, and got my problem solved almost instantly. Cannot recommend enough! An absolute must and crazy price-usefulness ratio.

Basium Fragrances

Simple and straightforward, it does exactly what it's supposed to do and it does it great. Support is incredibly attentive and helpful too, and they solve any problem within minutes!

QuickGrass.dk

Excellent app! The support is amazing, can recommend to other shopify users! It helps us doing better product pages. :)

Fraenck

Sections Pro did not work as planned on the theme we are using (Handy by Pixel Union), but the developer fixed the issue in no time. Absolutely recommend using this app!

VITALIST FOOD

Hands down one of the best apps for shopify. I do not know why shopify does not have this integrated, but they should. It provides similar features to the homepage on any page. Support Service is Great as well!

Venus is Vegan

Very satisfied with the app. Simple to work with and gives so much options to build the theme to a professional webshop. The support was provided with a no nonsense mentality, quick and accurate. Perfect

August 14, 2020

Hi, thank you so much !

Wayn+ Health Company

Perfect app, does exactly as it's supposed to. Great developers as well, don't hesitate to download.