Sections Pro

Sections Pro | Reviews

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Void To Form

works well! I needed help with the placement of something and was surprised how fast he got back to me!

CMODX

This is by far the greatest app I've come across for building custom layouts on any page. The more sections you have in your theme the more you can benefit from this awesome tool. I think there are other metafield editor apps out there (I believe this is what it does..) but those are more expensive and seem to require more work after installation. Section Pro is a tremendous tool for any shopify shop looking to build custom product pages, it saves time during the design process of your shop by adding any existing theme section to empty page templates in seconds. Support is also fantastic, Phi the founder is still active himself and will deal with any problem you'll face with the app. Highly recommended app!

Millennia TEA

Extremely fast support response. Resolved my issue in seconds. The app does exactly what it's suppose to do. Very satisfied.

DaumierSwiss

Best App, This guy helps us a lot in the sections to other pages... this app allows us to add sections to other pages without any issue... even with another issue also he help us... Thank you so much PHI for your help Really Appreciated

PijnVoorbij™

great service, fast reactions and they help very well. is worth its money. works perfectly and flawlessly. recommended!

The Smart Diffuser

Best customer service in the game. Awesome app!! It has definitely helped me increase my conversion rate.

March 20, 2020

I always try to support the merchants asap, thank you

Clover Lenses

Great customer support and very convenient sections insertions, too pity Shopify does not provide those options but this app saves it all, thanks!

WorldofWatches2

Highly recommended, this is what I was looking for, Phi is champion he actually helps us other section also which not his job, really really appreciated. Recommend you guys this is one of the best App your theme to use it for any Pages to section exactly like you can add sections in the Home Page.

JayHub

Very useful for page building, saves time and prevents you from having to code. Customer service is great with real people and quick responses. Would recommend.

March 12, 2020

Thank for your review !

OnAir - Headshop

Sehr guter Support und extrem gute App. Für den Preis eine super sache!

very good support and for a great app.

March 12, 2020

Thank for your review, i always try our best to support merchants, please let me know if you need any assistance