Sections Pro

Flexible sections for any pages

$5.99/month. 2-day free trial.

DaumierSwiss

Best App, This guy helps us a lot in the sections to other pages... this app allows us to add sections to other pages without any issue... even with another issue also he help us... Thank you so much PHI for your help Really Appreciated

PijnVoorbij™

great service, fast reactions and they help very well. is worth its money. works perfectly and flawlessly. recommended!

The Smart Diffuser

Best customer service in the game. Awesome app!! It has definitely helped me increase my conversion rate.

March 20, 2020

I always try to support the merchants asap, thank you

Clover Lenses

Great customer support and very convenient sections insertions, too pity Shopify does not provide those options but this app saves it all, thanks!

WorldofWatches2

Highly recommended, this is what I was looking for, Phi is champion he actually helps us other section also which not his job, really really appreciated. Recommend you guys this is one of the best App your theme to use it for any Pages to section exactly like you can add sections in the Home Page.

JayHub

Very useful for page building, saves time and prevents you from having to code. Customer service is great with real people and quick responses. Would recommend.

Thank for your review !

OnAir - Headshop

Sehr guter Support und extrem gute App. Für den Preis eine super sache!

very good support and for a great app.

March 12, 2020

Thank for your review, i always try our best to support merchants, please let me know if you need any assistance

DPVR-EUROPE

YES Thank you !! You did what Shopify couldn't.
Please do not increase the price, you will have a lot of users soon :)

March 12, 2020

Thanks, i am very happy when you feel a great tool for your store.

Her Royal Hempress

I used this app to create custom pages without coding. I would not have been able to create my site without this app. The developer was extremely helpful! Give it a try.

Yeah !
Thank you so much !

MVTHSPORT

Great app and amazing support!! Help you solving all the problem in minute!
A must have app for all free theme!

Thank for your review.