Sections Pro

Sections Pro

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Teysha

Very practical and useful app. Definitely enables much better design capabilities on product pages (not sure why that’s not more common/built in on all themes). This app makes that possible and the support is relatively prompt and hands on. Happy camper!

OutFancy

This app is a life changer. The developer answers fast and very helpful. I highly recommend this. I think it will even kill other funnel builder apps if you know how to customize your product pages and add sections.

Stone Relief

This is hands down one of the best app additions that I've made to my store. It completely changes the look and the feel of your website, all within a framework that you're already familiar with if you've played around with customizing your website through Shopify's "Customize" setting. Plus, if you ever run into a snag, their customer service is AMAZING. They are incredibly responsive and fix issues or answer questions immediately.

Super impressed with the work guys! Thank you for creating this amazing app :)

Cigala Cycling Retail

This App will change your website building experience!
Thank you so much for developing such a great App. It is so simple to use and allows you to create your website exactly as you like it!

PRIMO - Cycling Apparel

I just love the App. It has just changed the way I can work, building my site. Simple to use and no coding required. I have totally zero coding skills, however, I was able to create a site that looks stunning and in a very little amount of time.
Thank you for creating this App!

Cafe Rico Coffee Wholesaler

Fantastic useful app for my website. Easy to use and functional. The support has been excellent. Thank you

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next