Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

Recipe Stack—Sell with Recipes

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
CommerceOwl
4.6
October 28, 2022

Rather than manually create recipe-specific blog posts, this app was a perfect and more scalable alternative. Was able to quickly port my recipe word docs and images into Recipe Stack. When I needed some help with a (very) specific use-case, their support was absolutely amazing. It was like having an extra person on my team.

PAOW!
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 7, 2022

I'm grateful to the Recipe Stack team for their willingness to walk you through the integration process. They are super hands-on and allow you to use their features to their fullest potential for your site. We are excited to have our recipe list grow with them!

Portland Salt Co.
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 6, 2022

The app is great it has what are we looking for and it is pretty easy to use. Support is great they fixed the problem with my theme. thans alot!

Pickerfresh
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 10, 2022

With the recent ability to embed the recipes directly to my website instead of having a sub-domain, Recipe Stack has become a strong addition to my website. Gezim was responsive in assisting with creating redirect links from the initial sub-domain to the new embedded page on my site.

Shimmerwood Beverages
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 12, 2022

I love commerceowl, it makes our website very attractive and valuable for us, is so easy to use and customer service is very fast and Gezim is very helpful.

EMPIRE NUT
Time spent using app: 3 months
CommerceOwl replied May 12, 2022

I love hearing that your website ends up looking more attractive and more valuable for you, Empire Nut team! We've put a lot of work to get here and it feels very validating :D

Thanks so much for the review.