Recipe Stack by CommerceOwl

Sell more food products with delicious-looking recipes.

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EMPIRE NUT

I love commerceowl, it makes our website very attractive and valuable for us, is so easy to use and customer service is very fast and Gezim is very helpful.

May 12, 2022

I love hearing that your website ends up looking more attractive and more valuable for you, Empire Nut team! We've put a lot of work to get here and it feels very validating :D

Thanks so much for the review.

LocaLeaves

There is not a free plan anymore. The app has nice features but for small companies is too expensive. We try to reach the support but the response took a while.

March 3, 2022

Hey LocaLeaves team,

I messed up in dropping the ball on your support email. We're a small team but that's no excuse. I've exported your recipe data and followed up with an email.

We offered the free (beta) plan for more than a year but in order to make this a viable product and continuously improve it, we need to charge.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

-Gezim

The Spice Collective

This app has been a wonderful way for me to organize and share my recipes for the spice blends I sell in my Shopify store. Gezim from CommerceOwl was super helpful and responsive in resolving an issue I ran into. I am very happy I have chosen this app for my website and look forward to continuing to use it!

December 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words and taking the time to rate Sell with Recipes, The Spice Collective team :)

Fogdog Ltd

Very useful app that helped us to add recipes to our Shopify website in a seamless and easy manner. Customer service is wonderful – Gezim was so helpful and answered all questions super fast. Recipes look exactly how we wanted them to look. Overall it is an excellent app, would recommend if you are looking for a free way to get recipes on your website.

November 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!

We are building out the app and will soon start charging for it to ensure we can support it for many years to come 😀

Stuart's Spices

Very easy to set up and use as someone not well versed with website editing/html stuff. Really simple formats, inserting and creating recipes takes no time at all, and the simple customization keeps for an uncluttered page. App support is also very wonderful, they get back to you within a day. This is wonderful free app that has very convenient functions/layouts you'd usually have to pay for. Will be very interested to see what additional features come with the premium plans.

May 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We've got some awesome features coming up soon here that I look forward to sharing :D

matchaislandjapan

Overall it's pretty good, it's free. but very limited function. can't add any videos in the instruction it's very unfortunate.

May 17, 2021

I hear you...

We'll have an exciting update for you very shortly here!

*Update*: we now support recipes in the video as well as multiple images 🎉

Papa Canzonetta's

This is a great app. It is a very nice and seamless way for us to create a book of recipes for our Shopify site. It has great customization features that allowed us to use our domain, logo, etc... The developers are incredibly helpful too. We couldn't be happier with everything.

January 8, 2021

Happy to hear the app is working great for you, F! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate it.

Small Mouth Vodka

Great app, Looks and works amazingly, has tonnes of great options, is free to use and really makes for easy use. Unfortunately my products do not meet the criteria for this app (being alcohol) but anyone selling items that could use recipes, should use this app as it is honestly terrific and a great addition to any website.

January 8, 2021

Wow...we're super flattered, J! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We would love to have you back on board if something changes.

Nerdy Dad Foods

Generally really impressed with the product. I had a minor bug and had excellent 1:1 support. I've never had such great customer service for a digital product-- I'm really happy with Sell with Recipes: Commerce Owl so far!

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for getting on the call with me. Active and engaged customers are my favourite :D

2 Peas On A Pod

Love this app! Thank you for listening to feedback and helping me get everything set up. This makes everything a lot easier.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to help and thanks for your suggestions :)

Previous 1