Sell with Recipes ‑CommerceOwl

Sell with Recipes ‑CommerceOwl

by CommerceOwl

Use recipes to showcase your products and make more sales.

matchaislandjapan

Overall it's pretty good, it's free. but very limited function. can't add any videos in the instruction it's very unfortunate.

Papa Canzonetta's

This is a great app. It is a very nice and seamless way for us to create a book of recipes for our Shopify site. It has great customization features that allowed us to use our domain, logo, etc... The developers are incredibly helpful too. We couldn't be happier with everything.

January 8, 2021

Happy to hear the app is working great for you, F! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate it.

Small Mouth Vodka

Great app, Looks and works amazingly, has tonnes of great options, is free to use and really makes for easy use. Unfortunately my products do not meet the criteria for this app (being alcohol) but anyone selling items that could use recipes, should use this app as it is honestly terrific and a great addition to any website.

January 8, 2021

Wow...we're super flattered, J! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We would love to have you back on board if something changes.

Nerdy Dad Foods

Generally really impressed with the product. I had a minor bug and had excellent 1:1 support. I've never had such great customer service for a digital product-- I'm really happy with Sell with Recipes: Commerce Owl so far!

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for getting on the call with me. Active and engaged customers are my favourite :D

2 Peas On A Pod

Love this app! Thank you for listening to feedback and helping me get everything set up. This makes everything a lot easier.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to help and thanks for your suggestions :)

Jungle Fruits

Nice and easy to use recipe app! Made my life soo much easier and it puts the correct recipe format to google.

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for using, CommerceOwl and for rating us!

As I said on our call, if you have any feedback, please let me know at any time :)

-Gezim