Sendle Booking

Sendle Booking

by Joovii

Shipping that’s good for the world

AusMart Xpress

I have entered my API and Sendle ID and re-install the app but still calculated shipping rates is not shown at Checkout.

SwitchKeys

Honestly, don't bother using this app. Since Addition stopped their official app, we had to migrate to this. API returns $0 for some zones that are major hubs (Like some UK addresses that worked fine prior). Support don't respond to any of their channels and we have raised multiple requests that fell on deaf ears. Hopefully they read this and turn things around in future releases.

January 28, 2021

Thanks for you review. One thing that you may not be aware of is that due to COVID, Sendle removed support for larger items to the UK (over 2kg). This may be the reason you now receive $0 for those zones. We would be happy to check why you are not receiving the quoted amounts from the Sendle API as expected. As you can imagine we dont alter these, we simply pass through product weight information along with pickup/destination. Please reach out directly on info@joovii.com and we will take another look.

LevoStore Australia

The Sendle app is working fine. It’s the couriers that are letting the side down. Waiting to talk to Shopify.

June 23, 2020

Hi, It looks like your issue is with the performance of actual Sendle shipments rather than the integration functionality supplied by us (Joovii) as developers of this App. We have reached out to Sendle with your store details and our contacts there have committed to contacting you to solve the pick up / delivery issues you are facing. As a Sendle customer myself I can attest that the individual courier drivers are excellent 99.9% of the time. If my assumption is correct and it is Sendle that you are disappointed with rather than our app, we would appreciate you reconsidering this review and to rate the app accordingly with the performance of the app alone. Thanks, Team@Joovii