Shipping rates both for Australia and United States. Weights over Sendle's max weight limit. International orders.
Synchronise order, Order booking mode, Pickup days delay, Notify customers
Print sendle labels, Cancel shipment, Pickup option, Pickup and delivery instruction
About Sendle Booking
Sendle - Shipping that’s good for the world
This app integrates your shopify store with Sendle for instant quotes. Provide live Sendle shipping rates to your customers at checkout. Calculates live quotes based on cart contents with the option to add a margin to the shipping costs displayed.
Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making door-to-door parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. Sendle is a 100% carbon neutral delivery service. Tracking, Cover and in-house support is all included in their flat-rates.
To use this app you need to sign up for an account with Sendle. Shipping costs will be charged by Sendle and will vary based on the size/weight, source/destination of the packages sent, and your account plan.
- Provide live Sendle shipping rates to the customers at checkout.
- Works for merchants in both Australia and The United States.
- This app works for weights over Sendle's max weight limit.
- Merchants can add a handling fee to shipping quotes.
- This app works for International shipments currently from Australia only.
- Free support from Joovii.
Support weight over 25kg for AU and 70 pounds for US: This app breaks the cart items into multiple packages when it is over 25kg for AU and 70 pounds for US. And gets rates from sendle for individual packages and adds it and then returns the total as shipping cost in the checkout process . But in this case it will not book the shipment automatically, just add a note to the admin order timeline about this so that admin can book the shipment directly in sendle as per his choice.
Create Sendle shipments without leaving Shopify, synchronising customer and order data directly to the Sendle booking. The App provides Sendle labels for download and printing and applies all tracking details on the order.
- Admin can select a pickup option [Pickup / Drop Off ].
- Admin can set a pickup days delay. If you want sendle to pick up the package after some days then you can mention it. And the shipment will be booked after those days.
- Admin can set sender and receiver pickup instructions.
- Admin can select the order booking mode from “Book shipment on” like
- Automatic Booking - when order is received
- When the order is marked fulfilled in admin
- Book shipment via Sendle website
- Admin can enable/disable notify customers when a fulfilment is booked.
- Admin can print shipping labels.
Also if any error occurred during the automatic booking process then a note will be added to the admin order timeline with error details. Like if the total package weight is over 25kg for Australia and 70 pounds for the United States then the app will not book the shipment and add a note to the order time about it.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I have entered my API and Sendle ID and re-install the app but still calculated shipping rates is not shown at Checkout.
Honestly, don't bother using this app. Since Addition stopped their official app, we had to migrate to this. API returns $0 for some zones that are major hubs (Like some UK addresses that worked fine prior). Support don't respond to any of their channels and we have raised multiple requests that fell on deaf ears. Hopefully they read this and turn things around in future releases.
Thanks for you review. One thing that you may not be aware of is that due to COVID, Sendle removed support for larger items to the UK (over 2kg). This may be the reason you now receive $0 for those zones. We would be happy to check why you are not receiving the quoted amounts from the Sendle API as expected. As you can imagine we dont alter these, we simply pass through product weight information along with pickup/destination. Please reach out directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take another look.
The Sendle app is working fine. It’s the couriers that are letting the side down. Waiting to talk to Shopify.
Hi, It looks like your issue is with the performance of actual Sendle shipments rather than the integration functionality supplied by us (Joovii) as developers of this App. We have reached out to Sendle with your store details and our contacts there have committed to contacting you to solve the pick up / delivery issues you are facing. As a Sendle customer myself I can attest that the individual courier drivers are excellent 99.9% of the time. If my assumption is correct and it is Sendle that you are disappointed with rather than our app, we would appreciate you reconsidering this review and to rate the app accordingly with the performance of the app alone. Thanks, Team@Joovii