Instant and automatic delivery
Downloads are issued via a secure, expiring download link to keep your files safe from unwanted attention
A company you can trust
We're backed by a full time team whose only job is to improve and expand SendOwl. No part-timers here!
We've delivered over 8 million orders for Shopify customers and we're the only digital delivery app to be offered on Shopify Plus
Sell all kinds of digital goods with SendOwl
You can sell videos, ebooks, photos, patterns, audio, software, podcasts or any other type of file with SendOwl. Simply upload the file to our servers, choose the Shopify product to associate it with and we'll take care of the rest.
We're in it for the long haul
Because we charge for our app we can invest in making it better. Instead of delivering from cheap unreliable hosting, we deliver downloads from a network of servers around the world. This means faster and more reliable downloads, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and fewer support requests.
Great customer service
If you have a question, then we're on hand to answer you as quickly as possible. You'll be speaking straight to the people who have developed SendOwl not some general customer support person. So you'll get a helpful answer immediately, no matter how technical or specialist your query.
Instant, automated and secure delivery
Whenever your products are sold we'll automatically deliver a secure, time-limited download link to your customer. It doesn't matter if you sell 1 or 10,000 products a day - everything is automated and there's no daily management required. Oh and did we mention the downloads were instant?
And much more...
- Download links on the order completion page
- Download links sent out via a separate email or included in the Shopify order email
- Download links can be added to the customer account section
- Stamp PDF files to include the buyers name and email to reduce fraud
- Sell licenses/codes with ease
- Stream videos rather than download (done properly with a player matched to your brand - not a YouTube or Vimeo player)
- Super fast delivery (no 60 second wait)
- Reliability - SendOwl has successfully processed over 8 million orders and counting
- Full 'Google style' analytics page to slice & dice your order data
- Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months
- Intelligent automatic fulfilment of Shopify orders (we'll fulfil the order if it's just digital goods but will otherwise leave it)
- Deliver multiple files per order and even multiple file per product variant. All on one download screen
- Optional self-hosting of files
- Customers can choose to download to Dropbox
- Multi-language and mobile optimised download page
- Works with Shopify POS. Grab your customer's email in store, take payment as usual and their digital product will be instantly delivered.
- Works with Shopify in built fraud system and some 3rd party fraud apps
- fraud apps,
- google anlaytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
10 products, 1GB storage, customisation
30 products, PDF stamping, customisation, 3GB storage
100 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, 5GB storage
250 products, PDF stamping, video streaming, customisation, multiple users with permissions, 15GB storage
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 114 reviews
Most recent reviews
Many Ways To See The World
Terrible experience. The response from Paul at SendOwl was fine.... But the App is extremely limited....in that I could not set it up for more than one format (i.e., either landscape or portrait). When Paul offered me the opportunity to open a second account at a 50% discount ...just to get the 2nd format -- I took advantage of that .... but only found out that the SendOwl app account only connects to ONE Shopify store ... which was crazy and cumbersome. If all your files are in one format ...this might be a viable option for you. But it did not work for me and the SHopify gurus who sent me to SendOwl did not know of its limitations.... Bob Abramms https://manywaystoseetheworld.org/
We are not happy about the experience we had. First of all, be careful Sendowl is changing a lot of liquids and after de-installation, you have to release it manually. It took a couple of hours to find out where they change the scripts. Finally, for our purpose, it was not usable. Especially, the checkout and the subs page are dominated with the big owl. No CI possible. etc. Also, we think that the bypassing of the checkout procedure of Shopify is not confirm to Shopify rules. So we decide to use another system selling for movie subs. Emil Brunner brain-friendly.com
Create a Signature You Love
I'm really happy with this app. After researching about five different digital delivery apps on the Shopify store. I decided on SendOwl because of its security features and ease of use. It was very fast and easy to set up - and, perhaps even more importantly - to customize the digital delivery for my store.
I've been using it to deliver my ebook for a couple of months now, and haven't had a single snafu or customer complaint.
Good job SendOwl team! Thanks and love from CreateASignature.com.