SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

HEROES LAIR

If you want to add subscriptions to your shopify you will need to be able to understand coding. I contacted help desk and they couldn't help me so I just used the paypal subscription button. Works so much easier

Many Ways To See The World

Terrible experience.
The response from Paul at SendOwl was fine....
But the App is extremely limited....in that I could not set it up for more than one format (i.e., either landscape or portrait).
When Paul offered me the opportunity to open a second account at a 50% discount ...just to get the 2nd format -- I took advantage of that ....
but only found out that the SendOwl app account only connects to ONE Shopify store ... which was crazy and cumbersome. If all your files are in one format ...this might be a viable option for you. But it did not work for me and the SHopify gurus who sent me to SendOwl did not know of its limitations....
Bob Abramms

brain-friendly.de

We are not happy about the experience we had.
First of all, be careful Sendowl is changing a lot of liquids and after de-installation, you have to release it manually. It took a couple of hours to find out where they change the scripts.
Finally, for our purpose, it was not usable. Especially, the checkout and the subs page are dominated with the big owl. No CI possible. etc.
Also, we think that the bypassing of the checkout procedure of Shopify is not confirm to Shopify rules.
So we decide to use another system selling for movie subs.
Emil Brunner
brain-friendly.com

Create a Signature You Love

I'm really happy with this app. After researching about five different digital delivery apps on the Shopify store. I decided on SendOwl because of its security features and ease of use. It was very fast and easy to set up - and, perhaps even more importantly - to customize the digital delivery for my store.

I've been using it to deliver my ebook for a couple of months now, and haven't had a single snafu or customer complaint.

Good job SendOwl team! Thanks and love from CreateASignature.com.

Scrumptious Lass

I use this app to charge people to view my videos, love this app!
It sends a link directly to the customers email,after they have paid, they can play the video 10x then the link expires!
Great app to charge for media content!

Boom Bap Labs

Amazing app, simple clean and straight to the point! Very user friendly. I highly recommended it! Perfect fit with Shopify!

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

Amazing App, Amazing Support. Cannot fault the either. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning as I moved away from another digital platform, but soon found my hesitation unfounded.
So pleased in fact that I have moved several other accounts to SO for my digital deliveries.

www.healthyaudiohypnosis.com

Yale Management Media

Works as described. I use it to automate stamping PDFs and sending them to customers. Works well within shopify.

eMarketer Store

We use this app to deliver digital files, and our store is digital-only. It's so much better than what Shopify offers and the price is very reasonable. I love the PDF stamping, the download limit options, ability to send free orders, option to bundle files, seamless integration with Shopify order confirmation page and emails, etc.

Email deliverability has been very good. The analytics are solid. It's clear they thought a lot about this app.

This is the only problem I have (and this may be a Shopify limitation): When I look at a product in Shopify, I can't see if there is a corresponding record in SendOwl. I don't know if a download is attached or not. And if I click the link on the Shopify Product page to add a digital file, SendOwl does not seem to know if I already have a digital file attached or not. So from what I can tell, the only way to know if you have attached a file to a Shopify product is to go into SendOwl and search for the product.

Overall a great product! Keep up the good work!

Bri Rising

I use this app to send clients links to private files and it is perfect. Easy to use, integrates nicely with Shopify. Once a product is setup, I don't have to think about it anymore, SendOwl does the rest. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12