SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Mushroom Revival

MESSED UP MY SHOP! wish I could give this 0 stars. Customers couldn't download the free e book without doing a whole check out with their shipping address and billing address etc. I asked the help about this and they seemed like had no idea how their app worked. It was a pain in the ass to delete the app. and when we finally did our shop got messed up and our add to cart disappeared. really pissed off with this app. terrible experience.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

FEELIKEA

Ive been using this app for a few weeks and I find it extremely good. Find it strange that one person wrote that the customer service was poor, of all the apps I've used, SendOwl's customer service was 1st class, I had a couple of minor teething problems due to mistakes I had made and Paul from SendOwl was back in touch literally within hours and was brilliant support. Absolutely highly recommend this app for selling downloads.

The Sewing Revival

This app was working fine but over the last 3 weeks customers have been complaining that either the link doesn't work or their anti-virus software is blocking the site. I also use Shopify Digital downloads and have never had this problem. I have contacted SensOwl 4 times over the last 2 weeeks. They have responded but told me is was a result of the customers "over zealous anti-virus" software. This is not good enough and a customer is scared off my product because of this. It is damaging my business reputation and Send Owl have done nothing to try and get their site verified with Norton or other virus protection sites to address the issue. Be very aware. This software has damaged my business.

Sew Inspired by Bonnie

The app works well but support seems to be non-existent. I wrote SendOwl through their "contact us" section a few days ago and have never heard back. I have customers telling me (after I sent out an update to my digital download with an automatic update notice from SendOwl) that they're getting messages stating the "website isn't safe". Tried contacting SendOwl to see why my customers would get these notices and I've never heard back. The app is great but support doesn't seem to be there.

G2Keys

I use this app to sell software keys. It works great for all the needs I have. At $9 a month it is a little expensive for how little I use it but it works without a problem!

HEROES LAIR

If you want to add subscriptions to your shopify you will need to be able to understand coding. I contacted help desk and they couldn't help me so I just used the paypal subscription button. Works so much easier

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13