SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

ITFactory.ca

We use this app to send software license keys + download link to our customers who purchase downloadable software. It's proven to be very efficient and helpful for what we need it to do. Our use is not necessarily the most common use and we're coming from a more robust solution on our old platform, but we were still impressed at its capabilities and were able to make it work for us. The support for this app is also very impressive, the responses and help you get is awesome and very valuable.

Cloud Publishing

I have been using Sendowl for more than 3 months now without any hiccups. It does everything I need it to.

PlaneEnglish

Support for this app is horrible.They dont get back to you at all. I have reported them to shopify also and actively looking for the substitutes.

RacingRant

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you have recurring orders/subscriptions!

I have sought support on this aspect twice and been met with astonishment and limited understanding.

I wish to throw SHOPIFY under the bus here as well, as they truly do not care about how their 3rd parties interact with the shopfront.

Imagine if hundreds of your customers were to each receive hundreds of automated emails over a 30 minute period. I've been crippled with shame and embarrassment.

SendOwl, you're welcome to reach out to me for details of this horrific experience.

Shopify, I suggest you look in the mirror as well.

FIRE&FOOD

Love the app. We have been using it for three months now to fulfill digital magazine downloads, works like a charm! Support (we only needed it once for a question) was also very quick and helpful.

Hope they will be adding even more features going forward. My personal wishlist is (1) tracking downloads in Shopify and other apps such as Klaviyo (we have some customers who get confused between physical and digital variants, could then send automated mails to customers who have not yet downloaded the product after some days). (2) being able to set the auto-fulfillment flag at product level, instead of the account (we have physical products with an attached digital file where we do not want auto-fulfillment, but also digital-only where we do want auto-fulfillment).

WeJustSocial

SendOwl is working great so far, setup was easy and it does what it's supposed to. Recommended ! I would love if you would add a cheaper plan in the future. Thanks!

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Been a SendOwl user for more than a year. No new features added. The service quality is getting worse each day. This week I experienced lots of problems, none of them solved. Several orders are going unfulfilled.

The Drum Broker

Been a SendOwl user for years. The product works. New features have been slow or non-existent and the customer service is awful. We've had amazing results delivering files to our customers until today. Several hundred orders are going unfulfilled and we're getting the classic "non answer" customer service.

Look at other options and alternatives for digital delivery needs before settling on SendOwl

Oulu Prints

This is a great app. Their customer support is awesome and they reply super fast. Paul is always very helpful. The user interface is very nice.

Sukime

This app advertises 30 day free trial then 9.99/mo but in my reality, they gave me 1 free day trial then $15/mo. I'm selling only one ebook.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14