SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Been a SendOwl user for more than a year. No new features added. The service quality is getting worse each day. This week I experienced lots of problems, none of them solved. Several orders are going unfulfilled.

The Drum Broker

Been a SendOwl user for years. The product works. New features have been slow or non-existent and the customer service is awful. We've had amazing results delivering files to our customers until today. Several hundred orders are going unfulfilled and we're getting the classic "non answer" customer service.

Look at other options and alternatives for digital delivery needs before settling on SendOwl

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

There's been a HUGE problem with orders being backlogged. So much so, that hours went by without being fulfilled when it normally takes 30 seconds.
I first contacted Shopify support for help in which they created a ticket with SendOwl. I get this as a reply;

"This is a duplicate ticket as the merchant already has one in that has been escalated to the development team on the same issue.
We can close this one."

I reply because this is my first time reaching out for help and this is their second reply;

"Please wait for a response from the original ticket.
That ticket (on exactly the same issue) has been escalated to the development team who will look into the issue and respond as soon as they can.
This ticket is closed."

Rude. Poor customer service and no real answers provided.

Update: 28 hours later and only 6 orders have been processed. 1 of which was a canceled order. Which means I lost money and my product for that order. We've received no apologies, no remedies, just more of the copypaste answers they've sent everyone.

To make matters worse, today is a new release for us and we've had to shut down our site. I'm out time, money and now my patience.

Oulu Prints

This is a great app. Their customer support is awesome and they reply super fast. Paul is always very helpful. The user interface is very nice.

Sukime

This app advertises 30 day free trial then 9.99/mo but in my reality, they gave me 1 free day trial then $15/mo. I'm selling only one ebook.

Mushroom Revival

MESSED UP MY SHOP! wish I could give this 0 stars. Customers couldn't download the free e book without doing a whole check out with their shipping address and billing address etc. I asked the help about this and they seemed like had no idea how their app worked. It was a pain in the ass to delete the app. and when we finally did our shop got messed up and our add to cart disappeared. really pissed off with this app. terrible experience.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13