SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Proshowstore

As a fully Digital Store, SendOwl is literally the connection between me and my customers. The process is great, the support is wonderful, and the ability to add download links to the Thank You Page, Customer Area, and Email is perfect. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Ftinstitute

Amazingly easy and reliable. We use it for selling digital downloads as well as limited-time access to video streaming.

Lwtshop

Love it :) So easy to use and means I don’t have to send files to customers manually. Saves so much time - highly recommend it

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Mastering The Mix

No problems whatsoever. Great product, well done SendOwl!

5rs Bible Study

At this point we only sell digital products, so we really needed the SendOwl integration. We've been using SendOwl for a few years now on another site and it has been the easiest platform by far, so I was thrilled to see that it was available within Shopify. Thanks guys, and keep up the great work!

Wintercroft

SendOwl is great. We had previously been using a different delivery service and the support from SendOwl during the migration was fantastic. The delivery system is smooth, reliable and secure, Just what you need from a file delivery system. Well done SendOwl!

Radpatches

Fantastic app. I've been using another Digital Downloads app for a couple of years and after finally getting fed up with poor service, server outages over weekends, missing download emails and the inability to post a download link to the order confirmation page, I finally made the switch to SendOwl. 3 days later I can honestly say it's the best decision I've made with regard to my store. I initially had a few issues with installing to my custom template but the SendOwl team were incredibly helpful and got me up and running quickly with tailored instructions. The easy to use interface makes the app a dream to use and almost guarantees you'll never receive a "where's my download link" email from a customer ever again. Highly recommended.

Ready For The Hesi

One of the best decisions I've made for my business. So frickin easy to use and better yet, the customer support is on point and always so available and super fast responses. I use this app to sell bundle packages and their monthly price is way more than reasonable. Just $9. Love this app and look forward to them upgrading features and getting bigger and bigger.

Chicken Art

Great app, works very well and customers find it easy to use as well (huge plus.) I love the control it gives me over the files. Being an artist, I do wish they allowed more than 100 files under the less-expensive plan though. FYI to the developers: there is a compatibility issue with the Coopt app (where the customer gets an instant 5% refund if they share their purchase on Facebook, and SendOwl saw "refund = a cancellation of the download" - so that customers then could not download what they just purchased) but I don't know which software is to blame for it: SendOwl, Coopt, or Shopify itself. Thankfully I was able to find another solution instead of Coopt anyway.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11