SendOwl

The wise way to sell and deliver your digital products.

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell any shopify or linkpop digital good with SendOwl

Curious Minds Collective

Great app that allows my clients to download their digital resources. The app makes it easy to upload files on my end and it makes it easy for my clients to download their files. It also automatically marks off the orders as fulfil with a note that the document has been fulfilled by SendOwl. Thank you for the great app

April 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you do find any issues or have any questions, let us know. Thanks again from the SendOwl team.

PLANT POWER FITNESS

It has been a week since I launched my Shopify store where I sell my ebooks. This is my first online store and I was preparing myself for possible trouble, but thanks to SendOwl I have been making sales without any issues or complaints so far! SendOwl is simple to use, yet has a lot of amazing features I could use for my business. My target customers are not English speakers but the email templates can be customized and translated to their language and it works just fine. The stamping feature gives me a sense of assurance, too. I highly recommend SendOwl to anyone who is planning to bring their digital products out there.

April 15, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate your kind words and be sure to reach out if you have any issues. Cheers, SendOwl.

First In Architecture

I have been using SendOwl integration with my Shopify store for over 5 years now. It is a great service, and helps me to deliver my digital goods to my customers. The dashboard is easy to use, and setting up products is very straight forward. Any time I have contact support they have been very quick to reply and super helpful to get any issues solved. I would 100% recommend using SendOwl to deliver digital files to customers via your Shopify store.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback, it means a lot to all of us at SendOwl. Reach out if we can help with anything. Cheers, SendOwl.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Integration is broken (it doesn't sync with Shopify orders). It's just an useless app. Customer support is the worst, as no one answers you. It simply does not exist. They are unreachable. Worst customer experience. I do NOT recommend its use. If I could, I'd give it 0 stars. Run away from it!

February 23, 2022

We're quite sorry you're having this issue; unfortunately, it's a Shopify issue (they are not sending apps webhooks), and they have assured us they are working hard on a fix! Here is our up to date status page: sendowlstatuspage.com. Thanks again for your business!

Awaken The Oracle

Overall it's a good app. Customer support is great if you ever need to reach out. Uploading is easy and smooth. If you are attaching your videos into your shopify products you first create the product in shopify and then link the product to the uploaded video in sendowl. The "button codes" don't apply to shopify. With sendowl you get paid within a couple of days unlike vimeo who only pays out once per month via paypal. There are also no additional fees, only the monthly subscription. The reason for the four stars is that your monthly GB usage does not roll over or start fresh. It's an overall accumulation. I do videos daily so I never stay within the monthly GB usage. I do believe Paul told me it's an additional 20 cents for every T overage. I can't remember exactly the amount so you want to ask before your trial is over. One last note if you choose not to link your video to your shopify store, sendowl's area to place a description of your videos does not do paragraphs or breaks in between the information. You need to use html format for the separations. I will stay with this app because it's a good app. I like the ease of uploading, can use it without adding to my shopify store, can add an image and a description, and the quick payouts.

February 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time and we are pleased to hear that SendOwl is working for you.

Whilst we try to keep all accounts priced simply we do occasionally ask merchants who sell large-sized files to go on a Fair Usage Bandwidth plan. So if you exceed the bandwidth limit that is allocated in your plan then the additional bandwidth used is charged at $0.20/GB.

EDIT: Removed a comment as I was referencing the wrong thing! I was discussing bandwidth and not storage. Sorry for any confusion there!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience. Reach out if we can help with anything.

Auralign Shop

Great so far! Worth the monthly fee as well! I appreciate the added features like link expiration limits, putting the customer's names on the PDF's for security, and that they DON'T automatically mark certain purchases as fulfilled when the digital downloads are sent in addition to physical products that are not yet fulfilled. My only issue is that by having the customer name automatically put on the PDFs, it takes away the interactive feature from the PDF.

January 26, 2022

Hi! Thanks for the great review and feedback! It is true that stamping the PDF does lock it so that the stamp can't be easily removed. However, we've heard similar concerns and we have an updated PDF stamp planned for this year which should tackle this very issue! Cheers, SendOwl.

Piano arrangements sheets

I use Sendowl to sell music scores and it's great. Furthermore, I love the analytics they offer, by geography and products. It's a really great plugin.

January 6, 2022

TheFertileMind

Early days but so far so good. Easy to set up and tailor to your business and good support. I used to get quite a few customers asking how to access their downloads, now we've moved to SendOwl these have stopped.

Thoughtfull.co

Literally the worst app ever. But even worse than the app is the customer service. They often have massive outages, do not communicate the outages and then will not return word on customer service issues. Find another digital file delivery application. The only thing they know how to do properly is take payment

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review, I can understand your frustration. However, as we noted in the support ticket exchange, the issue is not with SendOwl but with your external script. In other words, your own script is failing to generate the orders and the issue is not with SendOwl.

UPDATE: The merchant did respond to the ticket and confirmed it was their script that caused the issue and not an outage with SendOwl.

We do appreciate your business and hope we can help. And, for true [rare] outages, we do have real-time reporting and support.

KathleenJasper

This app is a huge part of my business. I sell digital study guides, and SendOwl makes it possible to deliver electronic copies to my clients. It is the easiest digital delivery service I have ever used.

September 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words. Cheers, SendOwl.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16