SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

FIRE&FOOD

Love the app. We have been using it for three months now to fulfill digital magazine downloads, works like a charm! Support (we only needed it once for a question) was also very quick and helpful.

Hope they will be adding even more features going forward. My personal wishlist is (1) tracking downloads in Shopify and other apps such as Klaviyo (we have some customers who get confused between physical and digital variants, could then send automated mails to customers who have not yet downloaded the product after some days). (2) being able to set the auto-fulfillment flag at product level, instead of the account (we have physical products with an attached digital file where we do not want auto-fulfillment, but also digital-only where we do want auto-fulfillment).

WeJustSocial

SendOwl is working great so far, setup was easy and it does what it's supposed to. Recommended ! I would love if you would add a cheaper plan in the future. Thanks!

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Been a SendOwl user for more than a year. No new features added. The service quality is getting worse each day. This week I experienced lots of problems, none of them solved. Several orders are going unfulfilled.

The Drum Broker

Been a SendOwl user for years. The product works. New features have been slow or non-existent and the customer service is awful. We've had amazing results delivering files to our customers until today. Several hundred orders are going unfulfilled and we're getting the classic "non answer" customer service.

Look at other options and alternatives for digital delivery needs before settling on SendOwl

Oulu Prints

This is a great app. Their customer support is awesome and they reply super fast. Paul is always very helpful. The user interface is very nice.

Sukime

This app advertises 30 day free trial then 9.99/mo but in my reality, they gave me 1 free day trial then $15/mo. I'm selling only one ebook.

Mushroom Revival

MESSED UP MY SHOP! wish I could give this 0 stars. Customers couldn't download the free e book without doing a whole check out with their shipping address and billing address etc. I asked the help about this and they seemed like had no idea how their app worked. It was a pain in the ass to delete the app. and when we finally did our shop got messed up and our add to cart disappeared. really pissed off with this app. terrible experience.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!