SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Sukime

This app advertises 30 day free trial then 9.99/mo but in my reality, they gave me 1 free day trial then $15/mo. I'm selling only one ebook.

Mushroom Revival

MESSED UP MY SHOP! wish I could give this 0 stars. Customers couldn't download the free e book without doing a whole check out with their shipping address and billing address etc. I asked the help about this and they seemed like had no idea how their app worked. It was a pain in the ass to delete the app. and when we finally did our shop got messed up and our add to cart disappeared. really pissed off with this app. terrible experience.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Keyshark

I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied. The support service is great and the prices are completely reasonable. I can only recommend this app :)

FEELIKEA

Ive been using this app for a few weeks and I find it extremely good. Find it strange that one person wrote that the customer service was poor, of all the apps I've used, SendOwl's customer service was 1st class, I had a couple of minor teething problems due to mistakes I had made and Paul from SendOwl was back in touch literally within hours and was brilliant support. Absolutely highly recommend this app for selling downloads.

The Sewing Revival

29 April 20 - This is my second review - both 1 star -(please refer first below):
Over the last 2 weeks I have had significant issues with Send Owl saying they have delivered my product but the customer adamant they haven't received it. Over 80% of the time, the file were sent in the same sales order as other files still on Shopify's Digital Downloads - which were all received fine and within minutes (so there is no issue at the customers end). Send Owl repeatedly pushed aside my concerns telling me they had a digital signature that these customers (8 over the past 2 weeks) had received the file. Customers tell me otherwise. There is no point digitally receiving it if you can't find it. Send Owl have damaged my business reputation and will not make any attempts to get to the source of the issue. I have been raising these issues for a year now. Some months are good. Others terrible. I am now on the search to find an alternative solution (DD does not allow 2 files in one order so I cannot use them unfortunately). Do not use Send Owl. I now begin the huge task of moving a significant number of files to an alternative provider.
*************************************************************
June 2019 - This app was working fine but over the last 3 weeks customers have been complaining that either the link doesn't work or their anti-virus software is blocking the site. I also use Shopify Digital downloads and have never had this problem. I have contacted SensOwl 4 times over the last 2 weeeks. They have responded but told me is was a result of the customers "over zealous anti-virus" software. This is not good enough and a customer is scared off my product because of this. It is damaging my business reputation and Send Owl have done nothing to try and get their site verified with Norton or other virus protection sites to address the issue. Be very aware. This software has damaged my business.

Sew Inspired by Bonnie

The app works well but support seems to be non-existent. I wrote SendOwl through their "contact us" section a few days ago and have never heard back. I have customers telling me (after I sent out an update to my digital download with an automatic update notice from SendOwl) that they're getting messages stating the "website isn't safe". Tried contacting SendOwl to see why my customers would get these notices and I've never heard back. The app is great but support doesn't seem to be there.

G2Keys

I use this app to sell software keys. It works great for all the needs I have. At $9 a month it is a little expensive for how little I use it but it works without a problem!