Instant and automatic delivery
Downloads are issued via a secure, expiring download link to keep your files safe from unwanted attention
A company you can trust
We're backed by a full time team whose only job is to improve and expand SendOwl. No part-timers here!
We've delivered over 8 million orders for Shopify customers and we're the only digital delivery app to be offered on Shopify Plus
Sell all kinds of digital goods with SendOwl
You can sell videos, ebooks, photos, patterns, audio, software, podcasts or any other type of file with SendOwl. Simply upload the file to our servers, choose the Shopify product to associate it with and we'll take care of the rest.
We're in it for the long haul
Because we charge for our app we can invest in making it better. Instead of delivering from cheap unreliable hosting, we deliver downloads from a network of servers around the world. This means faster and more reliable downloads, resulting in greater customer satisfaction and fewer support requests.
Great customer service
If you have a question, then we're on hand to answer you as quickly as possible. You'll be speaking straight to the people who have developed SendOwl not some general customer support person. So you'll get a helpful answer immediately, no matter how technical or specialist your query.
Instant, automated and secure delivery
Whenever your products are sold we'll automatically deliver a secure, time-limited download link to your customer. It doesn't matter if you sell 1 or 10,000 products a day - everything is automated and there's no daily management required. Oh and did we mention the downloads were instant?
And much more...
- Download links on the order completion page
- Download links sent out via a separate email or included in the Shopify order email
- Download links can be added to the customer account section
- Stamp PDF files to include the buyers name and email to reduce fraud
- Sell licenses/codes with ease
- Stream videos rather than download (done properly with a player matched to your brand - not a YouTube or Vimeo player)
- Super fast delivery (no 60 second wait)
- Reliability - SendOwl has successfully processed over 8 million orders and counting
- Full 'Google style' analytics page to slice & dice your order data
- Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months
- Intelligent automatic fulfilment of Shopify orders (we'll fulfil the order if it's just digital goods but will otherwise leave it)
- Deliver multiple files per order and even multiple file per product variant. All on one download screen
- Optional self-hosting of files
- Customers can choose to download to Dropbox
- Multi-language and mobile optimised download page
- Works with Shopify POS. Grab your customer's email in store, take payment as usual and their digital product will be instantly delivered.
- Works with Shopify in built fraud system and some 3rd party fraud apps
- fraud apps,
- google anlaytics
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Early days but so far so good. Easy to set up and tailor to your business and good support. I used to get quite a few customers asking how to access their downloads, now we've moved to SendOwl these have stopped.
Literally the worst app ever. But even worse than the app is the customer service. They often have massive outages, do not communicate the outages and then will not return word on customer service issues. Find another digital file delivery application. The only thing they know how to do properly is take payment
Thank you for your review, I can understand your frustration. However, as we noted in the support ticket exchange, the issue is not with SendOwl but with your external script. In other words, your own script is failing to generate the orders and the issue is not with SendOwl.
UPDATE: The merchant did respond to the ticket and confirmed it was their script that caused the issue and not an outage with SendOwl.
We do appreciate your business and hope we can help. And, for true [rare] outages, we do have real-time reporting and support.
This app is a huge part of my business. I sell digital study guides, and SendOwl makes it possible to deliver electronic copies to my clients. It is the easiest digital delivery service I have ever used.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your kind words. Cheers, SendOwl.