SEO Blog Optimizer

Improve SEO for your blog in a few clicks and drive traffic!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Optimize your Articles SEO. Drive Traffic. Drive Sales.

CIRKULERAD

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used the app to optimize the blogg content on my page and it did that in an instant. Simple an intuitive easy to use i highly recommend it.

November 9, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! Glad you liked it and that you mentioned how easy it is to use, it’s my main goal when I develop new features in the app :)

Kiwi Bagineers

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just starting out with this app and it seems very easy to use. Very helpful suggestions and guides you to completing a better blog for SEO purposes

October 15, 2022

Thank you so much! If you have any questions while using the app, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always happy to help :-)

shopredrover

This is a great app to enhance your blog SEO. It's been really helpful to optimize by blog. I would recommend to others.

July 3, 2022

Thank you very much! I'll continue to bring more features to the app to help you improve your SEO. Thanks again :-)

TrendyJapan

Location Japan
Time spent using app 40 minutes

I really wanted to improve my blog's SEO, so I was looking for a blog-specific SEO optimizer. I'm looking forward to seeing how much SEO can be improved with green emoji.

April 3, 2022

I built this app so you can optimize your blog posts for SEO. This part of Shopify is not used by a lot of merchants but it's probably the best way to get organic traffic to your store. Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to contact me via the app when you have any questions (app or SEO related :)). Thanks again!

EmmerSan

Location South Africa

Very easy to use. All of your existing blogs are automatically imported in this app so it may be customizable as this app recommends

January 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact me through the app if you have any questions while using it. I wish you a happy new year and lot of success with your store :)

lenovieusa

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Impressed with this app! made the optimization so much easier..I just need to wait to see the results..Thank you

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about the app. I will continue to improve it while keeping as easy to use as possible :)
Thanks again :)

RARE & FAIR

Great little app for SEO on shopify blogs. It links straight with the blog page so you can update on the app and automatically updates the blog page. Really handy and easy to use.

August 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review here! I really appreciate your kind words and feedbacks :)

Chemex Industries, Inc.

Great app! This app ensures that we include the essential data for SEO results. Axel responds quickly and efficiently, to my many questions. Thank you! - Barry

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help, don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any particular questions about SEO in general or the app itself :)

Coastal Gifts Inc

Thank you so much Axel for all your help. Great app for SEO optimizing your Blogs. Very easy to use and great Customer Support.

March 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me again if you have any questions :)

Just369.com

easy to use. the free plane is a good idea to try it I recommend you to try it but this is my day one of trying will add to this review

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much! If you have any question about the app or about SEO in general, I'm always happy to help, don't hesitate. And thanks again for your kind review :)

Previous 1