Reviews (472)

4.6

Merchants highly praise this app for boosting SEO rankings and sales, noting its ability to automate SEO issue resolution and enhance website visibility, often achieving first-page Google results. Features like autopilot mode, detailed SEO analysis, and educational content are particularly valued. Additionally, the responsive customer support team is frequently commended for its efficiency and helpfulness in addressing issues and guiding SEO best practices.

February 6, 2017

AAA easy to install and works just fine

Jewelryaffairs
March 14, 2017

Good App helped it definitely me out

Cosmic Games
December 23, 2017

My wife and i are using the basic as of right now before we upgrade, and its doing an amazing job

Moredealls
May 25, 2016

I SPENT A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH THIS APP AND I INSTANTLY SHOWED ON GOOGLE FIRST PAGE FOR ONE OF MY PRODUCTS,OUTSTANDING APP

Darcys R C S Toys And Gifts
May 21, 2023

Amazing app and even better service. John and the team helped me through the process and the app really is helping fix up my SEO and speed up my website. Highly recommended.

Coffee Outdoors
New Zealand
February 20, 2017

Awesome app, works great! Keep it free. Thank you!

Usacustomprints
February 10, 2018

I rate this from referral by Shopify I am too new to it now, but must MAKE CERTAIN I AM NOT CHARGED OVER $14.99, I DON'T WANT ANY PERSONAL EMAIL CONTACTS OR FRIENDS PERSONAL ON FACEBOK CONTACTED I DONT NEED SHIPPING LABELS AS SPOCKET IS DROP SHIP METHOD

The True Fountain Of Youth
April 30, 2016

Easy installation with valuable information. This app is a must have!

Aroma Addiction
New Zealand
February 11, 2019

Great app!!! keep up the good work, easy to use, and tells you what to do ind every situation :). best regards Mads

Bellobe.dk
Denmark
January 5, 2018

So far so good Fixed allot of issues with my site

Corvette Lights