SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Onpage SEO manager with SEO Image Optimizer & Broken Link Tool

Hiplidz.com

This is a great app for cleaning up your store for speed and efficiency. I would use this tool for your store.

Atlanta Vinyl

So far so good. I would probably give it 5 stars but it forces you to write a review to continue using the app.

Glam St Boutique

This app was really helpful in helping me, a total newbie to website development, understand the importance of all the little details. I really very much appreciated all the guidance!

CampGearWear

First time user here and I'm hoping this will work well and stays free for now or forever, being a free app is which most likely I love in the first place. Anyways App looks awesome already and I just barely installed it. Cool...

Tensolo Music

Just installed and in the midst of configuration. Seems fairly intuitive. Will follow up with another more in-depth review after letting it run a while.

Science On Supply

so far so good we will keep it running and come back later for a full rating in a couple days or so hopefully it can help my image alt missings and too short

Cleanr Crates

This app goes through your website and tells you what to do to fix the issues, in most cases the fix is easily done by yourself. Great app. Shopify Guru recommended this app to me. Props to Nic!

Leleley

I use this app to help my SEO effort. It's a great tool for on-line seller.
I have just install the app, will now try to use it and revert more feedback later.

Naughty T-Shirt

It’s good I us it to fix if there’s any problems.
This might be my to go tools.Keep up the good work guys

Man Cave Hive

I like some of the features on this app and it has great potential.
They mentioned a couple of major issues on my site which they could fix for a fee.
I was willing to pay the fee but asked them to send me more details about what they would do and what kind of improvements I would be likely to see.
I tried this twice but never heard back.
If this is the support level, then I am disappointed.