SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

App with SEO Image Optimizer, JSON LD & Onpage SEO Options

INSIDE OUT

do not understand it at all.it's above my pay grade ; ( not simple enough for a 55 yr old with Crayola knowledge

Charmful Impressions

Had this installed but was only telling me my speed could be better for desktop / mobile but doesn't tell you what to do to fix the issues, they want $300 in order to help fix

All Clothes Hawaiian

30 seconds in and every single correction they suggest They make is $300..I will update as I go about further inspection of this app

Ekoko Looks Likes

It looks all great but some problems occur: they automatically remove the code from the actual (working) SEO app! Our text is mixed up completely (need Unicode supported for Vietnam). Asking for support on that: no reply.....

Asian Fanmale

They are asking for a review as soon as it is loaded....kind of a joke.....I will do my review before the trial time runs out and not before.....how can you think people can right a review about you before results are seen......not impressed at all....

Dgmerchstore Com

Scam! installed the app and instantly saw lots of traffic but are fake traffics. if you doubt me, just try to install the app and wait for a while. you will see lots of traffic to your site but only stopped at your storefront page. the bounce rate is so high. just a way of scamming people, the app is full of shitttttt.............................

Your Direct Warehouse

You are forced to give review even before experiencing the app.

Novahbags Com

Decided not to use it. Just constantly changing the price.

Emer Jones Apparel

Well, I gave it a go, and all that work for what? Nothing. It didnt change anything at all in the shopify store. None of the titles were changed or the meta data. It has also left junk code behind and snippits

If a dev could contact me to remove your code that would be great yeah?

Bummer

Alkaliees

Do Not Buy This App Doesn't Even Load Fast!

2 Next