SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

SEO Expert‑ SEO Image Optimzer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Onpage SEO manager with SEO Image Optimizer & Broken Link Tool

Podss

good customer service, had issues deleting but the live chat took control and fixed it. seem like nice people

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

We are glad that many of you have got a response from this company but we have not. We don't normally do this--give a bad review for a company. We usually just walk away if we don't get their responses. But it seems that these last two months, there are more and more of these app companies that have awful customer service but they want you to pay them. We are a nonprofit organization, Everyone here is volunteering their services. Thus, many of us don't have expertise in many areas ... but our heart is in the right place. We are trying out this app and we like the app but we are having problems with it. We contacted the developer.-no response. We are only trying it out but we are still important people.

We decided to start sharing our bad experiences with those app companies that are not doing their job since many of you have been letting us know what your experiences are. Whether your company is nonprofit or profit, we are certain that we all have the same goal: just to get our websites up and running. We are certain that each of you are willing to pay for the service but just like us, you want to be treated with dignity and respect and your problems are important to these app developers instead of our money is their most important concern- us just sending them a check every month for them to be paid. Fortunately, we have only had four app developers to treat us so poorly. The rest of the app developers we have worked with have been just fantastic...many of them going over and beyond the call of duty...we are so pleased with them and if you would like to have those app company names, we will share them with you. You can contact us at voiceopinspiritualjourney@gmail.com

July 22, 2019

Sorry to see that you got some issue. Actually we got your email on Saturday and we dont work on WEEKEND. Our support team and tech team was not available due to WEEKEND.

When the team was back to work on Monday that is today, they replied to your email.

Also we saw that your store is in password protected mode so the app cannot show you correct data in admin until site is live.

You can still use the app, update meta tags and all but just to skip errors and warnings in app, site need to be live.

You also contacted us in April, and we replied to you as it was regarding our form app.

After that we only got your email on saturday which was for this seo app, and we replied today.

I hope you agree that if a company dont work on weekend, its obvious that you will get reply on a working day.

Thanks

KADIB GmbH

I had tried many SEO apps but none of them worked perfectly as this app.
highly recommended and really worth of money.

Sportsman Specialty Products

I had a problem with install and Kemi help me and fixed my problem. I was getting errors and he help me solve the problem. I have to wait to get indexed by Google to see how well his app works
Many Thanks

Rotac Wheels

Still trying this app out. Prompt reply to attend to my issue. Got it fixed as soon as they could. Good service. Highly recommended

Anak And Co

Very helpful, quick response time. Great customer service. Needed help as a new user and I was impressed.

Angel9Jiu

Update: finally tested app. worked out really well. it analysed and recommended fixes which helps a lot. great app and recommended

www.watchesnjewels.com

I used this app to help me make sure my Seo is in excellent condition. I ran the app and found some errors that I had made and corrected them. I am now getting visitors without having to pay Facebook.
The setup was so simple I was shocked on how easy it was. I did not have to do anything? If I need help they are always willing to help me for NO COST. Great app. I recommend it.

Kit Containers LLC

Good app for what I needed. Easy to use and a quick response from the developers. Would recommend to friends.

ETCETERRAS

I had no idea on how to deal with and resolve my website SEO issues and they were very helpful and they did an EXCELLENT job! Thanks Expert Village Media Team!