SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

App with SEO Image Optimizer, JSON LD & Onpage SEO Options

Genuine Digital Goods

Maybe I'll buy it who knows seems good to me A+ 49charbloxpls49charbloxpls49charbloxpls49charbloxpls

Gift Print Barn - ELECTRONICS

So far I got the help from seo support to get my seo working. It takes some following instructions and links to get the code put on my shop, but with persistence I was able to do it with just asking support for help they gave me the links to what I needed to do. It brings great satisfaction.
I now have to see how it helps my shop once I get traffic. Thanks.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

Great app. Really good and fast support for this app which is what you need in an SEO app when problems occur.

The Camel Milk Co. Canada

I got the free plan. I gave them collab access and they set up most things for me to get started right away!

Sunozy

Really good app. I asked for the free plan. It explain a lot of thing to do with SEO. Very good for starting to learn about SEO.

The Fresh Fad

This app is awesome and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful! I couldnt figure out setup and they got back to me within 24 hours and did it all for me.

Common Ground LLC

We got personalized help getting the app set up for our shop and Kemi even made sure our metatags were set up correctly and fixed some issues that we didn't know about before. Great help and service.

FitnessiNorden

I just installed this app to my website, First thing i see is that they set it up for you so do not have to do anything ! I have the free version and i have already fixed my seo problems on my home page on 5 minutes in to the app =D.
Really happy, really good support. The setup took 1 minute then i got an email with request to get it all setup =D.

QueenGreen

Very happy I've installed this app. It found some major SEO issue in my store. I recommend.

Wonderlandezigns

I helped use this app to optimize my new shopify site, and it was easy to use/navigate and did as expected.