SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

SEO App with Image Alt & Json LD Schema - Onpage SEO Optimizer

Sunozy

Really good app. I asked for the free plan. It explain a lot of thing to do with SEO. Very good for starting to learn about SEO.

The Fresh Fad

This app is awesome and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful! I couldnt figure out setup and they got back to me within 24 hours and did it all for me.

Common Ground LLC

We got personalized help getting the app set up for our shop and Kemi even made sure our metatags were set up correctly and fixed some issues that we didn't know about before. Great help and service.

FitnessiNorden

I just installed this app to my website, First thing i see is that they set it up for you so do not have to do anything ! I have the free version and i have already fixed my seo problems on my home page on 5 minutes in to the app =D.
Really happy, really good support. The setup took 1 minute then i got an email with request to get it all setup =D.

QueenGreen

Very happy I've installed this app. It found some major SEO issue in my store. I recommend.

Wonderlandezigns

I helped use this app to optimize my new shopify site, and it was easy to use/navigate and did as expected.

iPM Biotechnology

Great App. Easy to use and gives me insights into what happens behind the scenes. Would recommend it.

Sphb

I used this app,Look great this app and I like only FREE,I would like to give 5 stars,

مصري ماركت

What is really good about this App is the people behind the scene, they are very responsive, understand your needs then try to assist every way possible even if you are using the free version.
When it comes to asking them to fix it for you they understand your budget and needs and work according to it.
They are not after money but service satisfaction.
Thanks goes to Kemi, for fixing my store issue on free plan without asking for returns. And also for understanding our needs.
I have requested a paid fixing to our store and looking forward for great enhancement in my store.
Cant wait to see the results and update this review accordingly.

All World Furniture

this app is way too cool. super easy to use and works better than expected. just started using it and already getting many compliments. will be loading many more images using this app to my site very soon. customer support is also top notch. highly recommended!