SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

SEO Expert Pro ‑ SEO Tools

by Expert Village Media Technologies

SEO Optimizer, Image SEO & Json LD Tools - A Complete SEO App

Fleur Sublim

J'utilise l'application et c'est super juste que j'aimerais modifier les données structurées je sais pas si on peut le faire directement à partir de l'interface de l'application?

J.kent guitar necks and accessories

I'm just leaning, but it seems very helpful so far. I don't quite understand some of the terminologies with SEO yet.

Podss

good customer service, had issues deleting but the live chat took control and fixed it. seem like nice people

Gracefully You

So far so good. It's really helpful. Just started using will review again once im finished. Like how it tells you what you need to fix.

AUPUREL

NICE app made my website much faster and fixed the issues i had i definitely recommend this app try it.

Canada Store It Inc.

Kemi, at Shopify App Support - (Expert Village Media Technologies) set up the app on our store, looks like this could be a useful tool, will have to decide if it will add value to our site.... still experimenting with it, on a side note Kemi was very persistent on me leaving a review, so this review is based on the short time I have used it, still unfamiliar with all the features and how it will benefit our site while using the free version don't know if it would be worth the cost for the paid version? if it would help us get more hits to our site and boost our ranking on search engines then it would be of value. This would have to be explained to me on how it would work to do just that.

Puriton

I just installed this app and I can not wait to see what it brings to my store. But I like how it was easy to set up and I didn't have to do anything begin with.

JMan Photography

So far so good. To early to tell if its a 5 star yet. No issues (aka- crashes, screen lock up etc) since I added. Now we will see if it does what it says..for free.

New Cliq

Great app, was easy to use and loved that there was a free option for when you first get started. Will keep using

The Feel Good Products

Seems more user friendly than others that I have tried, I continue to explore and will leave an other review later, 10 minutes is not enough ;o)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11