AI SEO ‑ Image SEO

AI SEO ‑ Image SEO

by Squirai

Images SEO, Bulk Image Alt text update with AI

DDIG Menswear - Classic style. Refined.

This app was just what I was looking for, and really easy to use. And on top of all that, it's free.

Rosina Jewlery

works efficient and fast, The options are awesome, either use AI to make the text or choose from a specific form field.

IntiBeauty

Quick and apt for my need. It quickly added alt text to my images and for free! This app. Will definitely recommend.

TheHud

Tried multiple times to get the AI to add the ALT text to several images, however after many attempts no ALT text was displayed.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU

I am using this app for the first time, i have found it to be efficient and user friendly...........................................................................

sistema.pk

I was scratching my head to edit bulk alt text for all my images I just found this app and I did it within few seconds. Thanks for this product.

THATSMYGEEK

Great app. Works well. 1000 picture edit limit but Best side is it free. many thanks to the programmers

The Arthaus

Easy to use...I'm a newbie to shopify and it works great with by template button! By AI did nothing...unless I was doing it wrong Thanks!

JonnyChapps Mercantile

Very easy to use. The ability to quickly add alt tags to images using shop name, product name and type was great. Thank you!

Mélange Paris

great app, i used it and loved it even though this is my first time using it. i recommend it to you all to also try it. if you love it right a comment.

Previous 1 3 4 5