AI SEO

Images SEO, Bulk Image Alt text update with AI

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IntiBeauty

Location United Arab Emirates

Quick and apt for my need. It quickly added alt text to my images and for free! This app. Will definitely recommend.

TheHud

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Tried multiple times to get the AI to add the ALT text to several images, however after many attempts no ALT text was displayed.

I'AM COLLECTION NGU

I am using this app for the first time, i have found it to be efficient and user friendly...........................................................................

sistema.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I was scratching my head to edit bulk alt text for all my images I just found this app and I did it within few seconds. Thanks for this product.

THATSMYGEEK

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app. Works well. 1000 picture edit limit but Best side is it free. many thanks to the programmers

The Arthaus

Easy to use...I'm a newbie to shopify and it works great with by template button! By AI did nothing...unless I was doing it wrong Thanks!

JonnyChapps Mercantile

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Very easy to use. The ability to quickly add alt tags to images using shop name, product name and type was great. Thank you!

Mélange Paris

Time spent using app About 1 year

great app, i used it and loved it even though this is my first time using it. i recommend it to you all to also try it. if you love it right a comment.

OnePlainMesh

Time spent using app About 1 month

Quick setup. Fast results. No headaches here and I love it. I had recently bought an app which seemed to work, however came to no conclusion. This is free and nothing to lose, all to gain. Recommend.

meravom

This is really amazing app it makes me love SEO because it does all what I need and all thing be well now