Reviews (104)

4.4
July 8, 2020

I am giving it 4 stars based on the ease of use , I will wait and see how well it works for my SEO

Silva 5 Pets
South Africa
27 days using the app
July 3, 2020

Great app. Really liked it. Very easy and very effective. Now I want my website to come up in search engine. will see how it goes.

Muscletone
India
About 18 hours using the app
November 23, 2020

Easy to use and super quick! One click of a button and the AI goes to work! It added alt-text to my 1000+ images in a matter of a few minutes.

3rd Eye Find
About 4 hours using the app
December 6, 2022

Greetings all, I have installed the app, but for some odd reason it does not want to complete the task when i choose the AI option to have it work on my site. Please mail me.

Halo-Commerce
South Africa
5 days using the app
July 16, 2020

I used this app to help me in image SEO. And what's great about it that it's completely freeeeeeeeee

HoopersClub
India
2 days using the app
September 21, 2020

Great app. Works well. 1000 picture edit limit but Best side is it free. many thanks to the programmers

THATSMYGEEK
About 2 hours using the app
January 7, 2023

Does not work. No really. The buttons do *nothing*.

Wandering Witch Emporium
About 24 hours using the app
October 11, 2020

works efficient and fast, The options are awesome, either use AI to make the text or choose from a specific form field.

Rosina Jewlery
35 minutes using the app
October 5, 2020

Tried multiple times to get the AI to add the ALT text to several images, however after many attempts no ALT text was displayed.

TheHud
About 6 hours using the app
November 15, 2022

I think it worked? It is not exactly clear. I think I have done it twice now. Will monitor for results.

Nurse Life