SEO Image Optimizer Pro

SEO Image Optimizer Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Automatic SEO Boost. Increase Organic Traffic. SEO Optimizer.

RW Corner

So far so good.

Exceenstores

Well, provide the three-step process so we know when it's optimized.

Anyway, how do we know this optimization of the images have been done? Got only notified of the Alt text completion. This needs to be addressed. Thanks.

whizbangbits

I really only will do 2 things, 1 it adds alt-text to all your images in your store, and 2 it promotes their other products. Big time saver though if you have lot of products!

My Game Freak

4 Stars for ease of installation still to early to leave an unbiased review stay tuned. I will be updating shortly.

Snag Your Treasure

ok so far. Just started using, Seems easy enough. Dont have any complaints yet. Hopes it helps with Google Ranking.

MEGJewels

our experience with seo image image optimazer pro. I used this app to resize pics and optimaze seo images. I really liked it!

Mind Your Bike

Yeah it seems ok but most is done behind closed doors to the newbie so I don't really know exactly what it is that they do , but it seems to be ok

I am dont with this review now

Sofizara

Just downloaded it, will update my review after couple of days. Seems ok so far. But still need to see the results

Pretty Fit Activewear

Super easy to use. I just do not know if the Alt-text was added because there was no confirmation on the app. Other than that it is a good app

January 6, 2020

Hello,

If you follow this guide you will be able to see the alt text for your product images: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/product-variant-images#add-alt-text-to-product-images

I hope you can reconsider your 4 star review as the app is most definitely working :)

LUED

I use the app to help me with my seo and is great, thats a very good app and i recommend to everybody.