SEO Image Optimizer Pro ‑ FREE

The #1 Automatic SEO Boost. Increase Traffic. Free Forever!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NeuroBaby

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Não é grátis. Têm planos pagos. O plano grátis não faz correções automáticas. Por isso, é mentira que é completamente grátis.

TindyMindy

Location India

Worst App on Store. Dont fall prey to them. They dont allow their code to be updated and support is not working.

July 12, 2021

Syncwire

Location Hong Kong SAR

I cannot find any button to start optimization. Totally a waste of time. Do not use it! There is not even any tutorial on how to use this application.

February 26, 2021

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Bazarweb.com

Location Italy

superflua, la disinstallerò presto, non serve a niente -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 19, 2020

JaiSupreme

Location India

No improvement in page speed. Installed it one week back on my Shopify dropshipping store. I don't think it is worth or it will work.
I don't know whether I have to do something with the app or it will work automatically.

August 10, 2020

Vespers Fashion

Location Russia

It doesn't seem to do anything special. Very limited app and i think it will not help in anything ..

June 22, 2020

Dr-Kopfhoerer

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

iuhjinijnnjijinnijnjininijnijnijnijnij iuhiuh nuihn inj fhg fghgf hfghfg fgh fgh fhfg hfg fghfgh fgh fh fgh fhf

June 10, 2020

Mr. Speed’s Painting Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app made me give a review before I even got a chance to use it. I can not leave a short review it has to be over 100 words.

June 4, 2020

Max Nature

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Terrible, I have no idea how to use this!!!!!! And I pretty freakin app savy. But this app has me baffled, I don't have time to deal with the interface.

Tough to figure out. Plus they won't let me submit a 1 star review. Go figure

June 4, 2020

FURBELOW Canine Designs

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Love that it's free, but not sure if I have to leave a review before it finishes doing what it's supposed to do as the window pops up after syncing to leave a review: UPDATE: 1 day after original review, I originally gave it 5 stars for being free, however I have changed my review to 1 star as the app does not work at all. I let the queue go over 24 hours as support said "takes some time", still NO alt tags added to my images...I deleted the app

March 16, 2020