SEO Master ‑ SEO for Everyone

SEO Master ‑ SEO for Everyone

by Giraffly

SEO Master makes Shopify SEO simple and no code required.

BAMBOOQS

I am able to bulk edit my alt text and meta tag and it¡¯s super easy to use even for a novice.

ABIS Electronics

Great app with many useful features. From overall site audit, on page SEO to broken link management and structured data, Almost all you need for an SEO tool.

Andari Jewelry and Accessories

It is one of the best apps out there, very easy to use even for a beginner like me. I definetly recommend this app.

Bling Rides™ Official Site | Luxury Car Bling

It has been extremely helpful even to someone like me on Beginner level. It is user friendly as well. Highly Recommended.

FREETOO

An amazing app with no doubt. Tried so many similar apps didn’t get any result. This one really improve my ranking on Google and brings me a bit traffic. Look forward how it will bring to me next.

Strailboard

It points out all the potential SEO problem of my store, though it did not give much advice of how to improve those problem on the app right away. Emailed them and their customer service gave me some advice which is considered useful. I’m giving it 5 stars because I am able to optimize the on page SEO for my products and blogs. Simply follow the step by step instruction, so far so good.

Jupitoo

I just did the on page SEO for all my pages by my self follow the clear instructions on the page, really love this feature. I wouldn’t have thought about to do all these on my own before.

RAW Beauty Minerals

Forced to uninstall and re-install and they conveniently doubled the price. :( Doesn't leave a good impression on me. I will pass.

September 11, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the hassle here. We have reached out via email to try and address the problem in more detail. Let us know if we can be of any help.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

We are removing the negative report that we had given this company. They have contacted us and are working to correct the problem that we had with them. We are excited to work with them because their tool is excellent--we believe one of the best, if not the best SEO tool that is in the Shopify Store... In addition, we know that they will also be giving exceptional and outstanding customer service to all of their clients.

July 20, 2019

We want to extend our apologies for your experience. We also deeply regret the inconvenience that it must have caused you. We will try to look up that issue you encountered in our app. Actually we replied after we received the message notification from Shopify while we accidentally reply to that noreply email instead of yours. I know that shouldn't be an excuse but we will send the evidence of that reply to your email. We will also try to make it up for you. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Gizok

It’s a great app for me cause it brings me more traffic than before and boosts my sales by making my store search engine friendly.

Previous 1