4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance site speed and optimize SEO. They value its user-friendly interface, keyword suggestions, on-page optimization, and image alt tag automation. The AI and automation features are praised for saving time and boosting Google rankings and organic traffic. Despite some finding it pricey, many believe the cost is justified by its effectiveness. The customer service is also commended for its efficiency. The Pro Plan is recommended for more features.

November 18, 2023

I wish there was more of our program that did work all on its own to help build a presence on the world web I know that some of this needs to be done by the owner of the site but I wish it was more automated

In Spyrit Metaphysical
Over 1 year using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We understand that building a strong online presence can be a time-consuming process, and we're always looking for ways to make it easier for our users. While some aspects of online marketing do require the owner's input, we are continually working to improve our platform to make it as user-friendly as possible. Thank you for using our program, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions or feedback.

January 10, 2024

I found this app when the creator reached out to my business via email. At first, I thought I was receiving a ton of spam offers from various companies because of the slow economy, however, something about their email stood out and it sent me down a rabbit hole only to discover that Google wasn't successfully crawling my site. I then spent two long days using this app and implementing their many suggestions. In that short time, I was able to see my Shopify store speed increase from 23 to 31 with a one-day 8-point jump!

However, I realized I was still getting Google Error messages. Joy in customer service was then able to look at my Google console and Shopify theme html. By taking this extra care, they helped diagnose that I was working with an outdated Out of the Sandbox theme which was no longer compatible with Shopify and Google updates made in 2021. Unbeknownst to me, Google was not indexing all my products possibly for up to two years, even though I was faithfully adding alt text to all my images and thinking I was doing everything right in the SEO department. Praying these extra fixes have a noticeable effect on my bottom line. I mean, how can they not? I'm sharing my full experience here in case anyone else is feeling in over their head and blindly looking in a million different directions for help. Joy and SEOAnt helped me in my quest to fix my SEO problems and speed up my website!

Sunny Studio Stamps
3 days using the app
December 8, 2023

The app is best , but i think the developers should add some of paid features to free mode , such as site score improve e.t.c

MUZX
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your suggestions and will take them into consideration for future updates. While some features may be limited to paid versions, we always aim to provide value to our users with our free version as well. Thank you for using our app and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or feedback.

November 19, 2023

This app does everything it promises and more. Not only that, I was able to chat with a LIVE person on the first try on a Sunday after 6PM. Who does that?!? Seriously though, I love the automations and the AI features are amazing.

Fairly Odd Find

Fairly Odd Find
2 months using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app exceeded your expectations. We're also glad to know that you find our automations and AI features to be amazing. Thank you for using our app and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or feedback.

January 5, 2024

I am enjoying learning about the app it appears very useful and easy to navigate even with my limited knowledge, it's a great experience.

KirksBox™

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you're finding our app easy to navigate and useful, even with limited knowledge. Our team works hard to make sure that our app is accessible to all users, regardless of experience level. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback as you continue to use the app.

December 27, 2023

Gille was awesome and removed all 9 of the "H1 issues" on my site. She was quick and friendly and explained the solutions after making the corrections for me. That is helpful for a user not familiar with all the ins and outs of SEO. Thank you again!

GioMarc Designs
16 days using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that I was able to assist you in removing all of the "H1 issues" on your site and that she was quick, friendly, and explained the solutions to you. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and we're glad to know that it was helpful for you as a user who may not be familiar with all the details of SEO. Thank you for using our services and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,

January 9, 2024

I don't really ever write reviews but the customer service for this app is absolutely phenomenal, helped me with everything I needed as quick as possible and with straight ease 10/10.

VitalHome Finds
9 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Highly recommend This app I got my refund straight away nice staff very understandable

HOUSE VIBESZ
November 14, 2023

An easy to use SEO app with good automation for updating the meta tags, optimising images and image alt tags.

Parasol Store
Over 2 years using the app
SEOAnt replied November 15, 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the app's features and it was my pleasure to serve you. Thank you for choosing our app for your business needs.

Gill | Customer Support

January 14, 2024

This app is wonderful but the prices are bit high specially for struggling newbies.... Thoiugh i would like to thank Reymae for helping me today.. you were so wonderful and answered all my questions. thank you

GreenLifeHuman Emporium