SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

by Giraffly

Free Image Alt Text,Snippet,Boost Google Ranking&Free Traffic

My Fox Bag

An excellent app, does nearly everything we required. Would have given it 5 stars but we really required a shortcode for %product title% in the bulk editor for the collections meta description. Because this wasnt available we had to manually write and enter around 90 meta descriptions for our collections pages. We contacted support regarding this but didnt recieve a reply which didn't leave a good impression and was a shame as otherwise the app works very well.

Amore Accessories

Right away the app found that my website was missing meta descriptions. I contacted support, and they fixed my website. Totally awesome! This is a must have app.

Belita.store

Very good and efficient SEO app, all-in-one with a kind and quick support. Highly recommend them for your store.

hyzues rare coins and collectables

Life saver couldn't of done better my new best friend don't take my word for it start a new free trail and just see for yourself only had it for an half hour and it's changed my world entirely

Café Petit Noir

Top ! A very good ergonomy for this tool. I will take a paid plan as soon as my store takes off. Nice

Caribbean Wind

Concise and clear help documents, as well as patient and attentive customer service. So I can now start my onpage work quickly, thanks!

Smoke Organic | SAs Online Smoking Store

I have been using the app for a few months. I love it, it’s basically free sales in my industry - it was so easy to rank at the top with their tips. Lately, I had an issue with my meta tags caused by another app, I got in contact with their support and they fixed it very fast. Thank you SEO Master

Smoke Goat

I was wait a little bit time for the support to help me to answer my question, but the support help me fixed the issue very quickly. Thank you anyway.

THERO INC

The page SEO scan is very detail, and did list many issues of my all my pages. I got a nice page when I fixed these issue. Thank you.

Noedyn1

I have a problem with the Meta tag, in the SEO Scan of the homepage of my website. Thank you for helping me fixed it and support my on page SEO for all pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8