SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

by Giraffly

Free Image Alt Text,Snippet,Boost Google Ranking&Free Traffic

Fashion Formula

Installed this app for Image ALT optimisation, very easy to do with great flexibility. The update was pretty much instant. and everything for free, couldn't be happier than this. We shall look into other features the app offers as well in the future.

Tienda Online Trauco Estilo

La ayuda el soporte fue maravillosa me solucionaron el problema durante el día. Completamente recomendado.

aabbelectronics llc

I used this for image optimization and faster upload and download speeds I was pretty impressed to say the least

NUTRILIFE HEALTH

I used this app to help me customize my SEO and it has tremendously helped in the task. I wish it was for free :)

Alldayattire

This is a great app thus far. I just recently downloaded today and I am already able to make important fixes to my site.

My Fox Bag

An excellent app, does nearly everything we required. Would have given it 5 stars but we really required a shortcode for %product title% in the bulk editor for the collections meta description. Because this wasnt available we had to manually write and enter around 90 meta descriptions for our collections pages. We contacted support regarding this but didnt recieve a reply which didn't leave a good impression and was a shame as otherwise the app works very well.

Belita.store

Very good and efficient SEO app, all-in-one with a kind and quick support. Highly recommend them for your store.

Café Petit Noir

Top ! A very good ergonomy for this tool. I will take a paid plan as soon as my store takes off. Nice

Bertasche

Quickly reply and kind services, I didn't get from other apps. The reason I continue to use the app. Good job.

tumoondo

Reseña original:
Instalé esta app, con el plan gratuito para probarla, apenas la utilicé y ahora me ha llegado un cargo de 12,00€ de SEO Master. Cuando entro a precios de la app, me pone que el plan actual es el gratuito y no tengo manera de contactar con ellos. Actualización: se han puesto en contacto por teléfono a los 10 minutos de mi primer reseña y me solucionarán el problema, 100% satisfecho

Previous 1 3 4 5