SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

by Giraffly

Free Image Alt Text,Snippet,Boost Google Ranking&Free Traffic

BONGSDOWNUNDER™

I have used this app on 2 of my Shopify stores and I have to say I'm blown away by how simple the developers have made this app for everyone to use and actually corrects on-page SEO very easily. great app to use highly recommended to all!!! great work guys!!

QBW Shop

I use this app and now my SEO was fix in high score and thanks a lot and now is more than good of website ranking.

Strapple Store

I am able to do my image alt text and title tags in bulk, also the description tags. It took a bit time to got perfect score of the page, I am looking for the effect. Hoping get a good ranking.

MYBONGMATE™

Amazing App! Have started using the app recently and I'm amazed at how simple the app is to use! had an issue with the metadata not uploading to my website which was a big issue as my pages would not index on google properly, but after contacting developers they kindly assisted me and corrected the issue. Graet App and help guys!

goodgoodyuchen

SEO usually is the one marketing channel I would never want to get in touch with. It is just so much work! But when I came across this app, I changed my mind. It does help me save an enormous amount of time on how to do the technical aspect of SEO. Whoever developed this app, thank you for your hard work.

ArterCraft Store

Smoothly while using, but still a bit complicated for a new SEO learner to got all the functions. The customer service helps me more. So 4 star for nice application, the last one for good service.

pretty-busy

Do not like the interface that much , but it does deliver what it promised. So still give a 5. The functionality of it is what it matters.

yougiftswitch

SEO can’t be this easy! Might upgrade if it keep does what it do. It will properly worth the money since other fast marketing channel is just way too pricey.

Sky Size Unlimited

I am so learning right now. I am probably messing things up. I am just glad you are here. Thank you!

qysure

I have hated the technical part of seo. This app eases my pain in the ass for a little bit. Thank you so much for your work.