SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

SEO Master ‑ SEO Rank Booster

by Giraffly

Free Image Alt Text,Snippet,Boost Google Ranking&Free Traffic

playingkidz

It really helps my SEO work! All features work well and easy to use. I completely recommend it. must use and look result.

Off The Wall Accessories

This app really helped me to sort out my meta tags and other behind the scenes stuff it structures the info in an easy to understand way.

momsfarmhousedecor

i love this app, it is helpful for me. thank you guys. i love this app, it is helpful for me. thank you guys. i love this app, it is helpful for me. thank you guys.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your honest review. Our team will do our best to provide our user's the best service and product. Thank you again for your support.

The Be Line Products

It's very easy to edit image alt text for all images & meta data for all pages. Highly appreciate, help my working!

Luxe-Prime-Fashion

The customer support response soon, professional and patient. And the app is useful. Thank you for your work.

ALUXLABEL

It's helps me to improve my page well. And it's a useful application with nice design. I really love it!

ShecuteBoutique

It's a very great application for on page seo. Help me easily manager my page, save my time. Thank you......

Sex Supply Shop

You have to be very careful with this app.
1. In my case app created massive double meta title and better desription. Due to this Goole rating fall down below zero and SEO FU.
2. 404 redirect caught only 1-2% of issues.
3. Customer service never replay on my email.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We appreciate if you could listen.

1. When you edit meta title and better description by our app, it will replace the Shopify data. If there are the double meta title and better description, might because there are several apps you used. Do not worry about that, we could help to remove it.

2. We have report you 404s email every day, it seems that you haven't redirected them. Sorry to say that, the feature only detects 404 links the first time you install, we are upgrading.

3. We checked the email we have not received the email from you, the last one is on December 6, 2019. There are many emails, questions, we are trying to reply all, if we miss the one, please contact us to confirm.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We are looking for the talk further.

Nice all day.

Hair Culture

On the Free plan. I Will try to upgrade then, now I am enjoying the nice application. the best application if compared

King Luxury Lighting

Just install this app, thanks for the support.Really good app. It's simple to use and helpful. And then I can work for it. Hope that boost my store.