Reviews (1,729)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance SEO scores and boost site visibility. Key features include automated link redirection, bulk SEO updates, and Google preview. Merchants value the daily tutorial emails and responsive customer support. Many have seen increased traffic, better Google rankings, and record sales. The app is also useful for managing large product catalogs and optimizing SEO at a tag level, with Google analytics integration.

August 20, 2016

Really liking how easy SEO Manager is to use and gives me extra tips to improve my SEO

Www Captainandkit Com Au
February 27, 2017

App seems easy enough to use, has the tools required to make progress & service from the support team is fantastic.
Paul

The Fragrance Room

Thefragranceroom
October 4, 2016

So far, so good. Just learning how to use the app. Seems to be holding up to it's promises.

Dirty D Tees
October 7, 2016

Good app which helps improve SEO.

Ih Gear
About 2 years using the app
September 24, 2016

love this app. really helps bring customers to your store

Xd Fashions
About 2 years using the app
November 16, 2015

It promises to deliver loads of value. Just signed up with a high level of expectation which I know it will succeed by the speedy and helpful service as we get ourselves set up. We're ready to go. Thanks Josh.

Bambushop
Almost 2 years using the app
September 21, 2016

Really helps in optimizing your website. The best part is it is very user friendly.

Www Hirawatch Com
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
September 28, 2016

Looking forward to working through the entire site with this app.

Rox Volleyball Team Store
November 15, 2016

Kinda feel 50/50 on the app. I am putting lots of work in not sure if its doing anything. they have a free trial so thats good.

Go Natural Beauty 2
March 30, 2020

A little confusing but it worked and I am live again. You should reduce the number of words need to give a review and you would get a lot moire

Everett Stunz
venntov replied April 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that it was a little confusing but glad that you were able to get it sorted out!

We wish we could reduce the number of words needed for a review, thats good feedback. I will pass that over to the Shopify app store team.

I hope you are doing well and please let us know if you need anything moving forward. We are available at support@seomanager.com and get to our emails quickly and efficiently.

In the mean time, please stay healthy and well. Sending you the best vibes to wherever you are located from Southern California.

Best regards,