Cloud Hooks

Cloud Hooks

by BarrCoders

A serverless platform for handling webhooks

Sprayer Depot

I was able to quickly develop a custom integration between Shopify and a 3rd party API. Its become my go-to Shopify app for any custom integration. Much easier than having to set up your own endpoint or serverless functions.

u-ean

I love this app! It mades the APIs integrations very easy to accomplish and Brendan Barr provides a great and super fast support.

Fiori

Brendan Barr was the best support I've ever had. This app is great, easy to use and they help you achieve your objectives. Worth every penny.

Beautrie Web store

I used this app to set up an order information forwarding system quite easily even as a novice. Support was quick and extremely helpful through the chat window on the app.

Veestro

This app is a lifesaver. We have been migrating several post purchase events from Amazon Lambda to CloudHooks. Best of all if there is a feature not yet implemented Brendan is super friendly and most probably can help you out.

The TWA Shop

This app was really useful for adding some after order automation for a client without requiring our own server etc. Developer is responsive to support and help requests too!

YKK India

Brendan was really helpful and friendly whenever support is required. Currently using this app to generate a csv file and send as an attachment via email whenever an order/ customer is created. This is done in order for us to upload it manually to our EDI for the time being.