SFC China Order Fulfillment

SendfromChina: Warehouse, Pick & Pack, Global Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vivify Textiles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Totally NOT recommended! SFC is UNETHICAL and they will charge you a log of HIDDEN charges that you don't agree in the service agreement. 1/3 of our charges are unagreeable HIDDEN fees. For example, they quote us for $50 shipping, and they ended up charging over $200. And when you want to get out of their warehouse, they charge you a big fees to leave. We lost a lot of money on shipping because they keep mis-quote the shipping price, told us one price and charge another!!

Lumixled

Very bad experience with then after a year.
Pricing increased without knowing it and lot of packages got stucked. At final we been loosing a lot money on this company and they don't wanna refund us.

Sense Pro

Been using SFC Since more than a year and now I will quit. What I can say is that this company is not suit for international business. Their system is really ****, I recommand to friends and they broke because or being unable to parameter properly. They do not respect their delivery time on international and the customer service is getting more and more worst and there is very bad communication. The account manager Libby was completely unable to understand our needs, the prices raised without we know and we been loosing money on their table. I can't understand how a company like this still alive, old system like in the 2000, no reaction from the company only take their cash. Been loosing 50+ packages stucked in packed stage without I know it and pricing is added hidden fees, they increase prices wihout being clear.